who do you love?

revivebur + techno x reader
Prompt - Your ex, Wilbur, comes back from the dead and his brother, Techno, has been taking care of you after a major injury which Wilbur didnt seem to enjoy very much...
Requested by, xXsimpppXx, thanks again!
Techno
You
Wilbur
Phil

A knock at my door reminded me Techno had left the room for more bandages.  You were in this situation due to you helping Philza with a mining mission.  You had gotten attacked by a group of skeletons and blown up by two creepers, Techno being surprised at your amount of strength and amused that you didn't lose a life he volunteered to take care of you.  You didn't mind too much as you already kinda knew him through your ex, Wilbur.
Did you miss Wilbur?  Kinda. 
He wasn't the best person, I mean he blew up a nation with people in it unsuspecting of any upcoming events Wilbur had planned.  Recently, you heard he was revived and back to wreaking havoc, Techno didn't want you to go out for this reason which was understandable but you thought it was slightly extreme.  Like what would Wilbur do to you?  Kill you?  no.  Kidnap you?  Maybe.  You didn't quite know how far he would go due to not seeing him for a long time and only having his ghost reincarnation around.
"Y/n you okay?  I'm gonna come in."
"Huh?  Oh yeah i'm alright, come in."
You felt a little embarassed you had let yourself zone out like that.
"So your doing a lot better - as i'm sure you know already - so this should be the last time you will need new bandages."
You sigh lightly.  You were tired of this every other day needing to get exercise and new bandages so you could go back to being 'your best self' as Techno says.
"Look."
He starts sitting next to your restless body.
"I know your tired, uncomfortable, and just want life to go back to normal, but it takes a lot to get healthy again especially after something this dire.  I'm here for you every step of the way and i'll always be here for you, no matter what."
You grin and chuckle slightly.
"Thank you Tech.  It really means a lot coming from you."
"Anytime y/n.  Now dont think this has distracted me from the main reason I came in here, its time to change your bandages."
Groaning - thinking you had gotten away with it - you sit up and take the blanket off your body to reveal the loose and slightly unwrapped bandage.  Techno gently unwraps what's left and disinfects the area.  The slight sting causing you to inhale sharply.
"I know, I know i'm sorry."
Techno always knew how to calm you down, you admired that about him.  The way he stayed calm in any situation and could defuse anyones fear definitely attracted you.
He looked up from your waist letting you know he had finished wrapping up the new fresh scar but he didn't say anything just stared.
"Tech..?"
He leans in closer to your face.  You didnt move, you were stunned.  Right before he could close the gap between you two Phil had crashed through the door.
"OH MY GOD I AM SO SORRY!"
He turns around and covers his eyes as Techno makes his way off of you.
"You can look now.."
Techno states flustered.
"A-anyways, W-wilbur is here for.. y/n..."
"What?  I hope your joking Phil."
"I wish."
Phil swiftly makes his way out of the door soon followed Techno.  You knew you shouldn't follow them, Techno made it really clear you should not leave your room without anyone there to make sure nothing happens to you but you couldn't resist you had to see what was going on.
You stand up your legs were very weak due to the immobility for forty-eight hours but you still push on trying to make it to a wall or something to lean against for support.
Finally making it to the doorway you stumble out of your room as silently as you could.  Wobbling down the hall to the front door you see Phil trying to defuse the arguing between your ex-lover and your current lover(?).
"Y/n my love!  Oh how i've missed you!"
You didn't know how but he noticed your weak figure peering in the hallway.  Wilbur pushed past Techno and Phil making his way towards you.
You barely recognized him, he had a white streak in his hair and reeked of smoke.  It made you want to push him away but you couldn't bring yourself to do that to him.  He hugged you tightly till he realized what was under his finger-tips, the bandage.
"Oh darling, what happened?"
His eyes softened and his body seemed to tense up as his expression changed to one of worry.  It almost made you feel bad for getting hurt.
"I- uhm, I was on a mission with Phil and a few mobs uh snuck up on me.."
You explained lowly, scared of his reaction.  He turned to Phil with almost a look of anger.  Phil tensed up and darted his eyes everywhere but Wilbur's eyes in a desperate attempt to avoid eye contact.
As Wilbur almost made it to Phil, Techno - who had no clue what he was gonna do to the man - stopped him before he reached him.
"I don't know what you think you can do just because you came back from the dead but i'm sure as hell not gonna let you come in and screw with our lives."
Techno reached for his small dagger he kept hidden under his cape.
"Te-techno please don't."
You muttered barely above a whisper, you were fearful of his reaction but instead of him getting angry he just looked at you pitifully.
"Y/n look, I love you but I can fight my own battles."
You didn't know who to defend, on one hand your ex lover is finally with you again but you've also grown fond of Techno.
Phil looks to you,
"Y/n you need to choose, they're not gonna stop if you don't make up your mind!"
Your mind raced as all three men stared at you waiting for your answer.  After a few seconds you decided...
"I choose..."

-Wilbur ending-

"Wilbur..."
Techno was surprised by your answer and darted his eyes to lock with yours, he. was. baffled.  His mouth agap, eyes wides, the whole package.
"W-what?  N-no your k-kidding, right?"
"I knew you would make the right choice."
Wilbur was overjoyed.  He had you right where he wanted you, but you didn't know that yet...

-Techno ending-

"Techno..."
Wilbur scoffed and rolled his eyes.
"You know what?  I didn't need you anyways."
You could tell it was a ruse to cover up the sorrow he felt.
"Yeah go y/n!"
Phil cheered you on, it really helped make you believe you made the right choice...

-Alternate ending-

"both of you.."
"Huh?"
"What?"
"Heh?"
They all looked at you confused.
"I like you both, so much so I can't decide.  So can I be with you both at the same time?"
They look at each other and after a string of whispers they turn to you.
"We think we can make it work."
Techno nods and you smile.
This was your happy ending...