chapter one

Jane p.o.v

I woke up feeling drowsy,I didn't mind it much though, I slowly turned to my side and looked at Jeff sleeping besides me, I smiled but frowned knowing he had done this to me.

I shook my head erasing the negative thoughts and tip toeing out of the room and walked toward jacks room.

We lived in an abounded house in the middle of no where but close to the city and woods.

We had moved resently from slender mans mansion, I quietly knocked on his door "jack?" I whispered.

All of a sudden the door opened and jack grabbed me and took me into his room locking the door and kissing me against the wall.

"Jane love, what are you doing up so early" he asked me kissing down my neck I shivered in pleasure.

"I came to see you" I said he chuckled
"And Jeff?" He asked putting his hand under my night gown I moaned slightly.

"He's still asleep." I said he laughed
"So we can have some fun?" I smiled and nodded he smirked.

"Well then let's begin before he wakes up." I smiles and nodded and leaned in kissing him.

   (A/N Hehehe I'm not writing down the rest since I don't know if you guys would like that kind of stuff write it nook the comments if you would like me to write  the mute or no okay thanks my waffles continue reading )

I layed on jacks bed breathing heavily "well jane you need to leave before Jeff wakes up"
I nodded and got up kissing his cheek before leaving "bye jack" I said he smirked "bye babe see ya tommorow at midnight again?" I smiled "sure"

And walked out the room I knew this was bad but I loved both of thwm . I took my night gown off and grabbed my black dress that went mid-thigh.

I slipped on some black flats and my mask on and walked out the door into the night ready to kill ounce more.