chapter three

~nina's p.o.v~

I went inside the room jeff had told me too I smiled I had finally found people that are like me,i wont be lonely no more.

I wont feel like a loner.

I giggled and look up. There was a bed, a night stand, and finally an empty closet.

I walked towards the bed and sat down on it taking my shoes off and laying full onto the bed I sighed.

And after a few minutes I fell asleep.

I woke up by hushed voices I shrugged turning around and falling asleep ounce again.

           ~midnight~

I woke up looking around remembering that I had somewhere to live now. I got off the bed and opened the door.

I stopped as I saw a girl come out of a room, I frowned. It looked like she had just been jumped. I silently laughed her night gown was in an awkward way and her hair looked like a birds nest.

I walked back to my room and slipped my shoes on.

I walked out and closed the door but as soon as I did, I bumped into somone I looked up and saw a tall looking guy with dark jeans and what looked like a dark blue or black hoody with a mask on. I blushed.

"Watch where your going dude" I said but frowned ugh im so stupid but smiled anyway eh oh well.

He just stood there I didnt know what his expression was since he had the mask on.

Before I could say anything he took the mask off and connected his lips with mine I blushed...what was this? Why was he kissing me?

Thoughts ran through my mind but never the less I kissed back closeing my eyes.

After a few more seconds he pulled back "sorry" he said blushing I smiled "its fine but one question"

He looked at me even though all that I could see was black holes "what?" He said "why did you kiss me?"

And he smiled "cause your beautiful" and with that he pulled his mask down and walked towards the door swinging it opened and leaving.

I smirked, well then.

My smirked faded as I saw the same girl I had seen earlier storm outside.

I frowned huh I wonder who got her panties in a twist...

I walked outside feeling excited I was gonna kill again
I took my knife out from my hoodie pulling the hood up and running into the darkness.