chapter 4

~eyeless jack p.o.v~
(Before jeff and nina got home)

I grabbed the kidney and ate it tasteing the metallic tase I smiles just how I like it.

I walked away from the mans dead body and began walking home I saw jane and smiled.

"Hey babe" I said she blushed
"Hey.." she answered back i smiled but I still felt the guilt of sleeping with my bestfriends girlfriend.

We got home and took our shoes off I grabbed jane by the waist and started kissing down her neck.

She giggled "shhhh" I said and we walked into my room.

~midnight~

I woke up seeing jane had already left I smirked she was only a toy that helped my needs I grabbed my jeans and hoody.

I also grabbed my mask putting it on and walked out the door. I looked down when I bumped into somone I looked up and was met with the most beautiful girl I had ever seen.

She had a purple hoody with a black skirt and black and red leggings. And a pink highlight.

I smiled even though she couldn't see me we stayed like that for a couple seconds.

I took my mask off and connected my lips with hers she stood there in shock for a couple seconds but soon kissed back.

I pulled away and then realized I had just kissed her "sorry" I said she smiled
"Its okay" I smiled "one question though" she said "what?" I asked her "why did you kiss me?" She asked I smiled "because your beautiful" and then I left.

I was half way down the path to get to the town when I felt somone yank me back I grabbed my knife ready to stab who ever grabbed me.

I turned and saw jane I frowned "what jane?" She looked angry.

"I saw you kissing that girl why if you are with me?!?"

She yelled I rolled my eyes , jane im not with you..your with jeff not me and I like the girl I just kissed okay? And also whatever we had is over."
And with that I sprinted away all I heard after was a scream of frustration oh well it was coming sooner or later.