Two

I finished my last class for the day when a student came to me.

"Good afternoon, Professor Choi." She greeted. I smiled and look at her

"Good afternoon, Ms. Moon..." I trailed off and she nodded.

"Yes Miss, I just want to say that I wouldn't be able to attend tomorrow.." She said and I hummed.

I smiled softly and nodded at her.

"Of course, I'll take a note of that." I said and I waved at her as the two of us walked out of the lecture room and she head to different side of the building and my phone vibrated.

@.jeons97

I'm on the faculty entrance.

waiting.

I sighed and head to the faculty room and indeed, Jungkook was there. He was leaning against the wall, looking at me with his backpack hanging on his shoulder.

I went inside and put my folders in my table and pulled my phone and reply to Jungkook.

Why are you waiting for me anyway.

Seen

I'm taking you somewhere. Come out soon.

I rolled my eyes and I saw him looking at me with his eyebrow up. I shake my head and sighed.

Fucking brat.

I fixes my table before grabbing my bag and went out to the other door and start running down the hallway but Jungkook's hand immediately grabbed my wrist and pulled me back.

"Nuh uh, you're not going any where noona." he whispered against my ear and I shivered at his hot breath fanning against my ear.

I sighed heavily and pulled my hand away from his grasp.

"Fine. Okay, i'll come with you." I said and there it is.

My heart fluttered when he flashed me his genuine smile. I don't know but somewhere in my chest aches seeing him smile like this to me. Somehow it felt like the weight on my shoulders has been lifted.

Jungkook did not say anything, he grabbed my wrist again and pulled me out of the building to the parking lot. He run his hand through his hair and he was playing with his lip piercing with his teeth. pulling on it and my cheek heated up thinking what it felt to kiss him with that on.

I shake my head and slapped myself lightly while Jungkook was walking, completely unaware of my impure thoughts. Jungkook stopped in front of his car. He looked at me and opened the passengers side and I look around, luckily people are minding their own business.

"Where are we going?" I ask and he tilt his head to the side while looking at me with a sly smirk on his face.

"Jungkook.." I warned

"Noona, just get in." he said and sighed softly.

"Tell me first."

I saw how he clenched his jaw and I bite my lip as he bite and pushed his tongue in the inside of his cheek.

"Celine, are you getting in or I have to pick you up and push you inside?" He asked

"Fucking brat." I muttered and he chuckled and pushes me against the the door of his car, trapping me there and he stared into my eyes.

He's too fucking close. He pushes his hair back and leaned a bit more.

"Repeat that to me when we're in bed and I'll fuck you till you can't speak." he said and I shudder, he pulled away and went to the driver's side.

"You're taking too long, get in noona" he said cooly and close the door shut. I breathed heavily and clutches the strap of my bag and went inside, I sit on the passenger's and he reaches for my seat belt and buckled as he did his own and started driving.

He leaned his back against the back rest of his seat, one hand on the steering wheel.

"Stop staring at me like that noona." Jungkook said and I bite my lip and look away.

"Sorry.." I mumbled and I just look outside until I felt Jungkook grabbing my hand, I look at him until he intertwined our fingers together but his eyes were fixated on the street.

I chewed on my lower lip and sighed softly before looking out again and my eyebrows furrowed when I remember this path.

We are going to that place, that hill top we went to a few years ago.

Jungkook let my hand go and he parked his car on the same spot and he went out of the car and he opened my door and I left my bag inside the car and went out.

I cross my arm over my chest and look at the almost setting sun.

"Why did you bring me here? Are you going to lash out on me now?" I asked and he looked at me and chuckle.

"You're thinking too bad about me Celine.." he mumbled, dropping the honorifics.

"I would just like to recall what happened that day, bend you over here and fuck you while watching the sunset." He said and smirked wickedly. I slap his arm and he went behind me and hugged me from behind.

"You don't know how much I want to get back to you for leaving me," he said. He wrapped his arm around me and I bite my lip and close my eyes and leaned against him.

"I'm sorry, Jungkook..." I said and he chuckled against my ear.

"As you should be." He said.

He sighed softly and his arms around me tighten.

"Did you even missed me?" He asked and I look at him and shake my head and smiled with mischief. He clenches his jaw and pressed me against his car again.

"Are you sure with that noona?" he muttered darkly and I gasped as he cupped my clothed core. I bite my lip but Jungkook parted them open my shoving two fingers into my mouth.

He stared at me as I start sucking on his fingers.

"You're going to pay for a lot of things noona, so many many things" he muttered and rub his thumb over my lip and I breathed heavily. He kept rubbing me down there and I closed my eyes shut.

He pulled his hands away and cupped my cheeks and presses his lips on me, it wasn't a sweet kiss. It was rough, he was biting on my lip and I winced a little making Jungkook chuckle and he pulled away. There was so much emotion in his eyes and I sighed softly.

He pulled away and sit on the hood of his car while looking at the setting sun. I cross my arm over my chest and sighed softly and I look at my feet.

"I know you have so many questions Jungkook. Why don't you ask me now? so we can both move on from this?" I asked and he looked at me with a smug look on his face.

"Come on! Where's the fun in that? I'll show you what you fucking missed Noona" Jungkook said and there's the bad boy grin on his face with his eyebrow raised before he pulled on his lip ring.

"Come here." He commanded.

I look at him and he clenches his jaw and I quickly move towards him and he pulled me towards him and he didn't say anything. Jungkook did nothing but to hold me as we both look at the orange skies.