Twenty Five

Hi.

Wow, I'm a bit stunned because I realized how long since I updated this story. For everyone who's been waiting, thank you for patiently waiting.

"Good morning Ms. Choi!" Seokjin's voice filled my quiet apartment, I look at him through the mirror and smiled as I put my earrings on.

It's the day. The day I will talk to Ally and Eunwoo again after everything, maybe to finally bury the hatchet. I look at myself and smiled a little before looking at Jin and he laid his hand in front of me and I held it gently.

"Nervous?" He asked and I hum and stood up.

"A little."

"Where's Jeon?" He asked and I look at Jungkook's bag. He left his bag here because he said he'd be coming home to me later after his photoshoots. I wanted that too because I know that this will be a long day, a nice tight hug from him will surely ease it.

"It's the last day of his shoot, he'd be home before dinner." I said.

I went to grab my purse and unplugged my phone and texted Jungkook to say Jin's here and we're about to leave.

I look at Seokjin and smiled, "Should we go? Let's go over this."

"We should, I wanna leave to Jeju without anything bothering us." He said, I laughed and agreed at him, Seokjin then proceeded on texting Ally and Eunwoo, we went inside the elevator together, our Ohana group chat is exploded with their messages. Jimin and Taehyung's messages along with Hoseok comes keeps coming through.

We reach the lobby and Jin' driver's already waiting for us, I went inside first and Seokjin sat beside me when Jungkook finally replied to my message.

Jungkook:

Alright love, please update me whenever you can. I'll see you later, I love you.

Me:

I love you too, always.

I kept my phone inside my bag and I look at Seokjin.

"I'm a bit nervous about what they are going to say." I said and he pat my back.

"I'll be there with you yeah?" He said, I smiled and nodded my head.

It didn't take us too long to arrive at the hotel where they booked a hall for us to talk. Seokjin smiled at me as we went inside, the attendants lead us to the hall and when we entered Eunwoo and Ally stood up.

Ally's eyes met mine and she gave me a small smile but I couldn't return it not because I refused to, but because I suddenly couldn't move a muscle.

Ally walk towards us and offered a hand and Eunwoo followed her.

She held her hand out and I snapped out my thoughts and take her hand, I shake her hand briefly.

"Thank you for agreeing to talk again Celine." I nodded my head and Eunwoo just smiled at me and we went to sit on the table. Champagne are being served and then Ally proceed on asking the servers to leave the room.

"Let's get over this." I said

"Uh, yes of course." Ally said and she looked at Eunwoo.

"I actually thought about what I'm going to say Celine, but my mind went blank as soon as I saw you again and all I can say is I'm sorry for the things that I've done, I know that you have a lot of questions and I'm here to answer them honestly in the best way that I can." Ally said.

I look at my hand and massage my palm a bit.

"All I wanna know is why.." I said, "Why did you do that? What was the reason? Were you mad at me?" I ask, refusing to look at her.