Sixteen

Hello

this is a short update.

——

"You seem too quiet Celine." Hoseok said as he take the empty seat beside me. Jungkook is having a drink with Taehyung, Jimin and Namjoon now.

I look at him and shake my head lightly, "Why are you looking at me like I have the biggest problem in the world?" I asked and he smirked.

"Nothing you just look a little conflicted, doubting the game?" He asked and I look away and took a sip of my beer and nodded my head slowly. "Understandable, how's you and Jeon?"

I look at Jungkook, he's laughing at Namjoon's silly acts.

"I think we are good, we plan to take things seriously, slowly but seriously since we're in the same university." I said and now that I mentioned it. What if someone found out, like this game? The thing between me and Jungkook, shit that will create a very big mess.

"I honestly don't know why you are working as a professor when you're a chemical engineer graduate, hell a licensed one and you have enough money, way more enough." Hoseok said and I laughed and leaned against the chair and groan softly.

"I don't know either Hobi, I could quit but I guess I'm having fun." I said and I snickered at myself.

Am I really?

"If I resign then I'll have to pay since I have a contract with Yonsei."

"Then pay it. It's not that much." Hoseok shrugged and I rolled my eyes playfully.

Not much my fucking ass, that's forty grand. I swallowed and downed the beer in my hand.

Everyone's having fun, Yoongi was strumming his guitar like crazy, Seokjin's telling stories about his new restaurant with namjoon, Taehyung has been all over Jimin and Jungkook was just silently drinking but his face is so red now and I don't even know what time it is now.

  I am down to my third bottle when Hoseok left my side and Jungkook was a little loud now as he was really drunk now. I chuckled as he tried to cuddle Jimin and Taehyung at the sun lounger. The boys has been my biggest support group when I was all over the place when Ally and Eunwoo did some stupid stuff and I was a fucking bitch for doing the same thing Eunwoo did to me to Jungkook.

I can't just imagine how much he suffered trying to look for answers when I left. I feel too fucking guilty now.

I sighed heavily as they gathered by the pool and I excused myself. I went inside the house to get in the powder room.

I'm having way too many thoughts in my head now and It's making me fuzzy, it makes my head buzz from headache along with the alcohol in my system.

I wash my hands and splashed some water on my face before going out and the boys were loud and when I stepped in the backyard again.

A scene unfold right in front of my eyes, Taehyung and Jungkook making out with Jimin sitting on their laps.

I stood there watching and felt strange because instead of getting jealous seeing Jungkook kiss someone else, it made me hot and bothered.

I watch Taehyung bite on Jungkook's lower lip making Jungkook groan and Taehyung grabbing Jimin by his hair and kissing him made my eyes go wide.

I raised my eyebrow and lick my lip.

"What are you doing here alone?" I was startled when someone whispered against my eyes and when I turn around Yoongi was smirking at me.

"Enjoying what you see huh?" He asked teasingly and nods at the three people making out on his lawn. I couldn't answer because I don't know what to say and I can feel Yoongi's hot breath against the side of my face.

"Do you remember the things we did years ago?" He asked and I look at him

"W-what?"

"You know, the way I fuck you senselessly." Yoongi said and I feel my cheeks heated up because I do, I remember them all too well, I remember everything happened with me and these boys.

"You're not gonna do it aren't you Min." I said and a playful smirk appeared on his face.

"Are you testing me right now Celine?" He asked and walk closer until my back was pressed against the huge sliding door, placing one of his hand beside my head

I look into his eyes and leaned to brush my nose against him, seeing how lips parted from anticipation made me bark out a laugh. "I don't know Yoongi, are you feeling tested?" I asked.

Yoongi places his free hand on my waist and grip it gently, I look outside again and chuckled. Those three are practically all over each other now. My gaze was torn off when Yoongi grabbed my chin, gripping my jaw gently.

"Eyes on me." He said sternly and I pull away and pushes him away and walk to grab my hand bag and grinned at him.

"I wasn't the same Celine as before Yoongi. I won't be fazed easily so tell the rest, the game is on." I said with a teasing wink before leaving his home with a satisfied smile on my face.

One thing for sure, I won't get dominated easily this time.

——————

To that person.

i like your eyes you look away when you pretend not to care
i like the dimples on the corners of the smile that you wear
i like you more, the world may know but don't be scared
'cause i'm falling deeper, baby be prepared
i like your shirt, i like your fingers, love the way that you smell
to be your favorite jacket, just so i could always be near
i like you for quite a while now
sometimes it's hard to bear
but after all this time, i hope you wait and see.

-I like you so much, you'll know it.
      Ysabelle Cuevas.