Ladybug and Black Shadow vs Animan

In the city, all the animals were roaming in the streets and Animan roared, people either screamed in fear or hid in plain sight from the animals. Soon, Ladybug and Black Shadow landed on top of a building and looked at the view of the city. Ladybug looked around and saw Animan in the crowd of animals.

 Ladybug looked around and saw Animan in the crowd of animals

Ladybug: I see him.

Black Shadow: How do we deal with him?

Ladybug: Trying to think on that one. The last time Cat Noir and I fought Animan, the Akuma's in his bracelet. We have to get it from before he shape-shifts into an animal, which will be impossible to beat.

Black Shadow: Even though I haven't been here often, I'll try to help as much as I can.

Ladybug: This is why I trust you. Let's go. *They leap up, flip down, and land, soon, Animan hears something, he turns around and growls at a mom and her baby, and she starts to whimper in fear.*

Animan: Oh perfect, a snack.

Mother: Please, leave us alone! Someone help! *Soon, Ladybug and Black Shadow landed in front of the woman and her baby. *

Ladybug: Back away!

Animan: Ladybug! I thought I smelled a certain bug. *He looked at Black Shadow. * And another certain cat. Cat Noir.

Black Shadow: No Cat Noir this time. The name's Black Shadow.

Animan: Even better. Hand over your miraculous and I'll go easy on my victim and you two.

Ladybug: Ma'am, if you value your life, get out of here now! *She runs away with her baby. Soon, Animan charged towards them, but Ladybug threw her yo-yo out and caught Animan. * Get the Akuma. It's in his charm. *Soon, the animals came together and became angry. *

Black Shadow: Looks like he got company

Animan: Attack! *They get ready to charge. *

Black Shadow: But first, a little chase. *He ran first and Ladybug ran too, the animals went after them. Soon, an Eagle squawked, it swooped down, but Black Shadow pushed Ladybug out of the way. *