Chapter 2: Being Summoned

5 Hours Earlier...

Earth Prime

In this universe, the Justice League, the Avengers, Sonic and his friends live together on the same Earth. Over time, they faced many threats and rose triumphantly defeating evil. From facing Doctor Eggman's plans, Perfect Chaos, Dark Giga, Loki's invasion, Battling Thanos, Crisis on Earth X, Crisis on Infinite Earths, and Doctor Eggman's world domination. Right now, in the New York Sanctum, three figures were relaxing together. It was Doctor Strange, John Constantine, and Silver the Hedgehog.

"Well, this is quite relaxing." Stephen said sipping his tea.

"I agree. It's been quite a while since I got to relax like this." John said drinking his whiskey.

"Yeah, I mean... it's nice to relax from time traveling with the Legends. I, of course, will have to go back with them. Once I'm done with my break." Silver said.

Wong then entered while reading a book when suddenly the place started to shake. The three get up and get into fighting stance.

"What's going on?!" Silver said panicking.

"I don't know." Strange said.

"A earthquake? Or is this an attack?" John said. As they try to figure out what's going on, a blue portal opens behind. Wong saw this and warns the three.

"Guys, behind you!" Wong warned. They turn around to see the breach, before they can do anything, they get sucked into the breach. They scream as they continue down the breach heading off to who knows where. They finally come out landing in some kind of castle. They look around to see a group of people and giant monsters in front of them.

"Where are we?" Strange asked as he created magic disks.

"Who are you people?" John said as his hands burst in flames.

"Why are we here?" Silver demanded as he floats.

"Whoa whoa whoa. Easy with the powers." Tinker said.

"Allow me to introduce myself, I am King Varian of Stormwind and the Alliance. With me are my companions; Khadgar, Jaina, High Tinker, and Genn Greymane." Varian said.

"Uhhh... nice to meet you." Silver said.

"And who are these beasts?" John asked.

"We're Orcs. My name is Grommash Hellscream, Warchief of the Warsong Clan. This is Blackhand, Warchief of the Blackrock Clan. This is Durotan, Chieftain of the Frostwolf Clan, his Second-in-command, Orgrim Doomhammer, and this is my friend, Baine Bloodhoof of the Bloodhoof Taurens." Grommash said.

"Orcs, huh? Never came across a Orc before." John said.

"So what's your names?" Orgrim asked.

"It's Strange." Doctor Strange said.

"I assume this whole thing is strange." Baine said.

"No, wait, ok. My name is Doctor Stephen Strange, Sorcerer Supreme of the Mystic Arts." Doctor Strange said.

"Oh, okay." Baine replied.

"The name's John Constantine, Master of the Dark Arts, expert and demon killer." John said.

"Silver, Silver the Hedgehog, time traveler, and psychokinesis power user." Silver said.

"So... would you mind telling us where and why the three of us are here?" Strange asked.