I

(Tommy's pov)

I had woken up to one of my cats walking on my bed. "Oh..hello there lovely!" i cooed to my cat as i scratched her chin and ears. I felt more awakened as i i felt her soft fur running through my hand.(pic below)

I got up looking at the clock and changing into a white t-shirt with a green champion sweater over since it was pretty cold outside

I got up looking at the clock and changing into a white t-shirt with a green champion sweater over since it was pretty cold outside. I pulled my pants and socks on with my favorite converse. I walked outside of my small cocoon of a room and began to grab some lunch for me and some canned cat food to feed Milo. I see him run into the kitchen and start gently hitting my legs to get his food faster. "Woah there big guy i'm going, i'm going jeez.." and of course in response he just meowed in hopes that his food would get done faster as soon as i gave him his food he jumped into it and eat. 

As soon as i saw the clock i panicked "I'm late!", i sprinted to grab my bag checking to see if everything was inside.

As soon as i saw everything i grabbed y keys ran to my car getting in and speeding away. I would have gotten pulled over if i had gone few miles after, I got to spellbound studios and and got out.  Passing the front door i quickly said a small hello while speed walking to bailey and tanner, who just laughed in return. I walked into my second home, my office in other words. (Above) When i first got here i remember about 2 years ago when i first got the job being so excited when Matt told me that i could decorate my office, I parricidally ran to my house to grab plants and books to decorate my office. you know some people saw that i only use books as a decoration but i honestly love reading! but back to the office I sat down and opened my computer and opening my editing software from the previous day.

                                                             ONE AND A HALF HOURS LATER.....

I had been working on a t-shirt design when i heard a small thud, i didn't pay much attention to it ;for, i had been listening to music. Ignoring the thud i kept on working. Around 2 minutes later my lights shut off and the air started smelling tight. "what the...?" i whispered as i opened my door to see the entire second floor covered in thick fog, I couldn't see 2 feet in front of me so, i did what anyone would do try looking for someone. I walked around the second floor bumping into furniture and hitting walls with my hands. I turned and heard someone walking, "woods? Matt? is anyone there!" i yelled, "Yes! i'm in the conference room Tommy! It's woods!" i heard shouting back at me. I managed to make my way to the conference room, seeing a light and getting closer. I saw woods and got next to him. "Oh my god woods do you know what's going on!" i spoke, "yeah, we think that a phantom did this." he hushed. We were both coughing from the fog and it was getting harder to see. I turned around to look at Woods but all my eyes could focus on was two giant red circles that were behind woods. "UM WOODS THERES SOMETHING BEHIND YOU!" I hollered, "what?" he yelled, but didn't respond after.

ʜᴇʏ ɢᴜʏꜱ ꜱᴏʀʀʏ ꜰᴏʀ ʟᴇᴀᴠɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ ᴏɴ ᴀ ᴄʟɪꜰꜰ ʜᴀɴɢᴇʀ ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ᴀᴍ ɴᴇᴡ ᴛᴏ ᴡʀɪᴛɪɴɢ ꜱᴏ ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ꜱᴇᴇ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ. ᴀɴᴅ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪꜰᴜʟ ɢᴏ ᴅʀɪɴᴋ ꜱᴏᴍᴇ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴇᴀɴᴡʜɪʟᴇ ᴇᴀᴛ ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴛᴡ <3