THIS RIGHT HERE ^^^

George pov ♡

It was getting a bit heated in the room. Dream was squeezing my thighs as he deepened the kiss we were both sharing.

"You're so pretty Georgie" he whispered into my ear. As he gently placed his lips back onto mine.

He slid his hands up and down my thighs. This felt so good, his big hands on my body couldn't compare to anything else in this world. Having him was to good to be true.

He broke the kiss, I looked up at him and whined. I loved when he kissed me, I didn't want it to end.

He then slid his hands up my shorts and started to plam me through my boxers. I whimpered at the sudden touch. Not expecting him to do that, he then stopped and started to slid his hands up and down my thighs again.

"Can we try something new?" He looked up from his hands. Something new? Maybe something new could feel good.. I smiled maybe it could.

"Like what?" I looked him up and down and he smirked.

He lifted me up onto his lap. I was still facing him and then he started to speak again. "May I show you?" He said, I nodded.

He slid his hands up onto the waist band of my shorts and pulled then down. He through them across the room somewhere and then slid my boxers off, doing the same with them as he did with my trousers.

He slid his hands down resting the on my knees. I moved my hands over to his jean zipper. Unzipping it and then moving to the buttons. I slid his pants down and slid his boxers down with them.

His member sprung up, he smirked and pulled me in closer by my thighs. I slightly whined at the touch, as my member was throbbed.

He put his member in the mid middle of my thighs. He then put his hand onto my member and started to play with the tip, making me tilt my head back and let out a whine.

He started to move under me, he placed me down onto the bed so I could face him and then started to thrust inbetween my thighs.

It felt good making him feel good. I could see that he was feeling good cause of the expressions on his face. He looked like he was in heaven with the pleasure I was providing him. He made me feel so good as well. His hands worked magic on me, and I loved it.

He moved his hand up and down faster. Thrusting a bit faster to as I bounced up and down each time he thrusted. I rested my hands behind his neck. Tightening my thighs, making him groan.

He began to get slopper, he was close and I could tell. I was so close as well. I could feel the pool of warmth starting to over fill as I cummed onto my shirt. He looked down at my and smiled as he came onto my thighs.

"You did so good baby boy" he said into my ear, as he got up to get a change of clothes and a cloth to clean me up with.

Short chapter I know.
But I just wanted to get something out cause I haven't been posting :]

LEAVE REQUESTS I NEED SOME PLEASE !!