chapter 21

Evie pov

Me and Carlos are on our way to the mall to buy some things do decorate the enchanted lake " So when we reach there what are we going to buy ? " Carlos ask " Well M said that she want the party to be a pirate theme , so I thought maybe buy some pirate flag to hang it across the bridge then some confetti but the colour must be black and white cause that is Harry's favourite colour . " Then Carlos smile " So it will be easy then , since Harry favourite colour is almost like mine favourite colour . " Then I nodded " Yeah . " When we reach at the mall we started shopping . Really hope that Harry will like it .

Aubrey pov

Me and Jane are currently panicking in the kitchen right now cause we absolutely has no idea how to make a cake . " Omg omg omg , Mal is going to kill us if we don't have this cake on time . " I said and Jane come and calm me down " Ok calm down A . Maybe we can find my mom or Belle for help cause they are a professional at baking cake . " After hearing Jane said that I finally sigh in relief " Yeah , you're right . Come on let's go find them . " Me and Jane are walking to the library to find Belle cause that is her favourite place in Auradon , when we knock on the door " Come in " we heard Belle said and we go in and good thing that fairy godmother is there cause we currently need both of them , Belle look up from her book and smile " Girls , what's bring you here ? " Belle ask and we smile back " Sorry to bother you , your majesty but Harry's birthday is coming up and Mal puts us in charge of the cake which me and Aubrey don't know how to do so we thought that you and my mom could help ? " Jane said and I nodded . " We would love to help baking is been my little hobby since I was a little girl . " Belle said " Now come on we don't want to waste any time now dont we ? " Fairy godmother said and we head back to the kitchen . We put on our apron " Ok , first we need to prepare the ingredients . " Belle said and me and Jane went to take all the ingredients out . " Great , now we need to mix the dry ingredients first then mix in with the wet ingredients . " Fairy godmother said me and Jane follow the steps " Yeah almost forgot , what Harry's favourite flavor ? " " Mal said he is obsessed with chocolate so we need to put lots and lots of chocolate in it since that is his favourite according to Mal . " I said and Belle and fairy godmother nodded . After about an hour the cake is finally done . " And here we go , all done . " Fairy godmother said and we smile " Thank you so much Belle and mom we really appreciate it . " Jane said and I nodded . They nodded and head to do whatever they're doing . " So we need to put the cake in the fridge and we can go help Evie and Carlos to decorate . " I said and Jane nodded . After putting the cake in the fridge we headed to the enchanted lake to see what Evie and Carlos need . When we reach there we saw that the lake was absolutely gorgeous " Oh my god , guys this is beautiful . " I said and they smile " Thanks , just hope that Harry will like it . " Carlos " Oh yeah he will definitely like it . " Jane said and we laugh . " So how's the cake ? " Evie ask " It went great , we got a little help from Belle and my mom tough cause we have absolutely no idea what we are doing . " Jane said " And did you remember to put extra chocolate ? " Carlos ask and I nodded " Yeah , we definitely did . " I said and we continue to help Evie and Carlos with the decorations .

Jay pov

" So how are we going to make this invitation card ? " I ask and Lonnie just shrugged " I actually don't know anything about decorations , I'm actually not a very creative person . " Lonnie and I sigh " Well then we are completely busted . " I said " No no , we don't give up that easily . How about calling Aubrey for help ? She loves cards . " Lonnie said and I just smile and I take out my phone to call Aubrey . After about 10 minutes Aubrey finally arrived " Ok so what do you guys need ? " " Well we actually had no idea how to make an invitation letter . " Jay said and Aubrey smile " I think that Mal should do a better job at who is going to incharge of what cause me and Jane had trouble doing the cake and I know that Lonnie is a pro at cakes . " Aubrey said and we laugh " Yeah , anyway can you help us ? " Lonnie ask " Of course I can help , cards is my middle name . " Aubrey said while putting her hands on her hips and we laugh . About 15 minutes later we are finally done with the invention . " Thank you so much , Aubrey . We couldn't do this without you . " I said and she smile " Of course , is no big deal . " When we were done cleaning me and Lonnie started to give our the letter . " And done . That's the last one . " Lonnie said and we lay down on the bed " Who knows that giving out letter will be so tired . " I said and Lonnie chuckled " Yeah , now come on let's go to the enchanted lake to meet up with the others . " she said and I nodded . When we reach to the enchanted lake everyone was there " So looks like we just need to wait for Mal , Uma and Gil . " Evie said and we nodded .

Mal pov

When me , Uma and Gil are walking to pirates bay my phone suddenly have a lot of message " Who's that " Uma ask " It's from the others , they said that there are done doing the cake , decorations and giving out the invention letter now it's just us . And the other one is from Harry . " I said and they nodded " Well what are you going to said to Harry ? " Gil ask " I'm just saying that I'm planning his party but he doesn't know what type we're going to give him . " I reply " And here we are . " Uma said as we reach pirates bay . " Ok now do you guys know where did he out the ' Jolly Roger ' ? " I ask and they nodded " Yeah , it's here come on . " Gil said and he guide us into Harry's place where he use to live . " There it is . " I said as I saw the ' Jolly Roger ' just sitting there " Ok so Gil you're going to steer the boat and carefully we don't want to crash it . " Uma said " Aye , captain . " And we started to head back to Auradon . Good thing that we didn't bump into captain Hook or else who know what he will do to us . When we reach at Auradon we headed to the enchanted lake and saw that everyone was waiting " Wow guys , it look amazing . " I said and everyone smile " Yeah , well it's call team work . But M next time maybe put Lonnie incharge of the cake and Aubrey incharge of the invention letter . " Evie said and my face turn into a confuse look " But why ? Are you guys struggling with the cake and the letters ? " I ask " No we did not but we did ask Belle and fairy godmother to help us with the cake and Aubrey with the letters . " Jane said and I chuckled " Ok well as long it's perfect . Now you guys stay here I'm going to get the birthday boy . " I said as I walk to me and Harry's office to fine him .

Chapter 21 is here !!! ❤️💗❤️💗