Chapter 3

Rose POV
Inner world

I was in my inner world, but what I saw was tall buildings, instead of a field and a tree.

Rose: "What the hell is this?" I asked confused.
Fuyuki: "This is your inner world full of regret, sorrow, and fear." She said sadly.
Rose: "I see. If I dint feel that the field and the tree would come back right?" I asked.
Fuyuki: "Correct. What did you come here for?"
Rose: "Train me. I need to be a beater fighter to defeat Aizen." I told her.
Fuyuki: "Alright lets begin."

We take out our zanpakutos and charge at each other and clash swords. Sparks go flying. I flash-step behind her and swing down. She dogged it, and charged at me. She swings down and I dogged it. She swings again and hits me on the left side. We go on like that for a while. We both have many wounds. Then she stops fighting me.

Rose: "What is it Fuyuki?" I ask.
Fuyuki: "We are done training. Isshin is almost out of spirit presser." She told me.
Rose: "Ok see you later." I say and leave.

Ichigo is awake when I get up. He got taller, longer hair, and muscular, so did I. Isshin is collapsed on the ground. Ichigo grabs him and we leave the senkimon. When we arrive at the soul society Ichigo puts his dad on the ground to rest.

Authors Note

Please vote, comment, like, and follow me thanks for reading.