Chapter 4

Rose POV

When we got to the soul society we saw Keigo, Mizuiro, and Tatsuki. They where being chased by Aizen.

Aizen: "So you decided to come." He said evilly.
Ichigo: "Yeah can we fight some where else?"
Aizen: "Doesn't mater if we have the battle here or some where els-." He got cut off.

Ichigo and I grabbed Aizen by the face, and flash-stepped some where we could fight. We through him into a boulder.

Aizen: "How where you able to do that?" He questioned surprised.
Rose: "Simple we are stronger then you. Lets get this battle started already." I say and take my zanpakuto out.
Rose: "BANKAI Mizore, Fuyuki!" I yelled

My sword looked like a medium size black blade, red handle, no gard, and a black chain at the end of it that wraps around my arm. Ichigo is already in his bankai. Ichigo charged at Aizen and clashed swords with him. The impacted was so strong that it cut a mountain in half. They clash swords a few more times.

Ichigo: "Getsuga Tensho!" He yells.
Aizen: "Was that supposed to hurt?" He has a slight cut on his right shoulder.
Ichigo: "......."
Aizen: "There's some thing I don't get. I don't get why I cant sense any of either of your spirit pressure. Is it because you traded it for physical strength?" He asked both of us.

We both stay quiet. I charged at him and clashed swords. I was pushing him back. Ichigo flash-stepped behind him, and swung down. Aizen blocked it with his hand. He kicked me and sent me flying to the ground. Aisen through Ichigo next to me.

Ichigo: "I think its time to use the Final Getsuga Tensho." He whispers to me.
Rose: "Are you sure?"
Ichigo: "Yes."
Rose: "Alright then."

'I wish he wouldn't use the Final Getsuga Tensho. He is ready to do any thing to defeat Aizen. Even at the price he is about to make.' I think.

Ichigo: "Aizen now I will show you the Final Getsuga Tensho." He says.

'Ichigo told me what it meant if he uses the Final Getsuga Tensho.'

Flash back

We where running through the senkimon.

Ichigo: "Rose I need to tell you what the Final Getsuga Tensho is." He said seriously.
Rose: "OK."
Ichigo: "It is where I become Zangetsu. When I use it I will loos my soul reaper powers." He explains.
Rose: "I see. I will help you as much as I can so you wont have to use it." I said determined.
Ichigo: "I will have to use it and when I do I want you to distract Aizen."
Rose: "Ok I will."

End of flash back

I flash-stepped behind Aizen and swung my sword. I cut him on the back, but it seemed to do nothing. He tried to punch me. I jumped back.

Rose: "Suishou!" I yelled and ice shareds flew out of my sword.
Rose: "Ichigo now." I yelled and flash-stepped over by him.

Ichigo now had long black hair, bandaged top that goes over his noes, and ripped pants. 'He looks so diffrent now.' I thought.

Ichigo: "GETUGA......TENSHO!" He yelled.

A black and red crescent hit Aizen. There was a big explosion. When the dust cleared we saw Aizen laying in a big crater in the ground. He got up. 'Theres no way in hell he should be alive after that attack.' I thought. When Aizen got up his sword started disappearing.

Aizen: "The Hogyoku has decided that I have no need for a zanpukto. I have risen to an even greater power then you Ichigo and you Rose."

I look over at Ichigo he was back to normal. He looked extremely tired, 'What are we going to do now?' I thought. Aizen took a step forwards and he was in cased by a Kido spell that was hided in his body. A few minuets later he was fully in cased, and the battle was over and we had won.

Authors Note

Please vote, comment, like, and follow me thanks for reading.