Chapter 2

Rose POV

????: "Rose wake up....Rose.....Wake up now." A person was poking my face.

I could tell he or she was close to my face so I punche Its face. When I opened my eyes who I see on the floor is Kisuke.

Kisuke: "Ow, why did you punch me?" He whined.
Rose: "2 reasons. 1 you dint let me go with Ichigo and 2 you poked me in the fucking face!" I yelled.
Kisuke: "Well your crabby in the morning. Get dressed then come outside when your done."
Rose: "Ok." I said, and Kisuke left my room.

When I was done getting dressed I went out side like Kisuke told me to. When I get outside I see Yoruichi, Kisuke, and.....

Rose: "Isshin?...........Your a soul reaper, but how?" I questioned.
Isshin: "I'll explain later, but right now we need to go help Ichigo." He said seriously.
Rose: "Alright lets go."

Time skip
At the battle

When we got to the battle Ichigo was already fighting Aizen. The fake town was in ruins. All of the captains where laying on the ground. 'Is Toshiro ok? Is he alive? I don't see him but I can sense his spiritual pressure. His spiritual pressure is very weak.' Kisuke could see the concern in my face. He new I would worry until I saw Toshiro.

Kisuke: "Go ahead go find captain Hitsugaya we will be fine for a while." He said kindly.
Rose: "Thanks Kisuke." I said happily.

I flash-stepped to where Toshiro is. He is laying on the ground. He has some wounds on him. I ran up to him.

Rose: "Toshiro!" I yelled.
Toshiro: "Rose." He said in a pained voice.
Rose: "I'm sorry I'm late, that I wasn't here to protect you." I said while healing some of his wounds. Tessai taught me how to use healing kido.
Toshiro: "Its fine.....Your here now and thats all that maters." He said kindly.
Rose: "There that should stop the bleeding."
Toshiro: "You should go help Ichigo and the others."
Rose: "Ok."
Toshiro: "Be carful."
Rose: "I will." I say and flash-step to where Ichigo is.

Ichigo is now fighting Gin and Isshin, Yoruichi, and Kisuke are fighting Aizen. I help Ichigo fight Gin.

Rose: "Freeze all to death, Fuyuki." I yelled.

I charge at Gin not knowing what his zanpakuto can do. He had a smirk on his face then said.

Gin: "Extend Shinso."

His zanpakuto extended and all most hit us. We used our zanpakutos to block his attack. The force from his sword pushed us back very far from him and sparks go flying.

Gin: "Nice job blocking my attack." He said with a smirk.
Rose: "Ichigo I think if he cant point his sword at us it wont be able to extend." I whisper.
Ichigo: "I think your right. Lets try it out." He whispered back.

We charged at him. We zinged so he couldent point his sword at us. Ichigo strikes down and I cut sideways. Gin jumped in the air to dogged.

Gin: "Let see how well you do agents my bankai......BANKAI Kamishini no Yari!" He yells.

His Zanpakuto dint look any diffrent.

Rose: "Hm?" I said confused.
Gin: "Heheh."

His sword extended again. I jumped in the air and Ichigo used his sword to block. I looked down at Ichigo he had a slit cut on his face. I was still in the air and watched them fight for a little bit. Ichigo finally used his Getsuga Tensho. There is a big cloud of smoke. I decided to use my ice power on Gin.

Rose: "Suishou!" I yelled as ice shards shot out of my sword.

The smoke cleared, and Gin is unharmed.

Rose: "Dam you." I said as I came and stood by Ichigo.
Gin: "Your a feisty one ain't ya." He said with a creepy smile.
Rose: "You where just lucky. Do you want to try your luck again?" I said evilly.
Gin: "No, let's watch there fight and take a break." He says and puts his zanpakuto away.
Ichigo/Rose: "Wha-?" We said in confusion.
Gin: "Like I said lets take a break."

I relaxed and watched the fight. Ichigo wasn't as relaxed.

Time skip
In the senkimon

Isshin: "Hm?" He said to himself.
Ichigo: "Whats wrong dad?"
Isshin: "Its strange that the cleaner is not chasing us right now." He said concerned.
Rose: "Do you think Aizen did something to it?" I asked.
Isshin: "Yeah I do. This is perfect."
Rose: "Why?" I asked.
Isshin: "So you can train Rose. Ichigo you are going to learn the Final Getsuga Tensho."
Ichigo: "But we have no time for that." He said seriously.
Isshin: "Yes we do. Time moves faster in here. For example if on hour passes in the soul society 2000 hours pass in here." He says as he puts on some sort of bracelets that hooked on to the walls of the restrictive currant.
Isshin: "Now get into your inner worlds and train."

We sat on the ground back to back. A few minutes later I was in my inner world. I felt like my body get hit on the head, but I dint care.

Authors Note

Please vote, comment, like, and follow me thanks for reading.