Chapter 2: PTSD

John's POV:

As always, I wake up in the middle of the night and hear heavy breathing. I look to my roommate's side of the room and see him tossing and turning. I didn't really care and tried to go back to sleep. But there's something about him that makes me want to care... *sigh* I get up to go see what's wrong with him. He looks like he's having a fever. I had to shake him awake just to ask what the hell his problem was. He just looked at me like I was gonna hit him... Once I touched his forehead he actually had a fever.

Why the hell do I have to be roommates with this weakling?! I swear to God he's gonna be the death of me!! He's so cute with that look on his face.... Wait.. GAH! Why did I just-?! What the hell is wrong with me?! "Earth to John!" I snapped out of my thoughts and realized I was still holding him... Well Sh*t. "Y-you can let go of me now...", he said still shaking. I stood up and told him that he felt like he had a fever. "Oh" he said, "T-that happens. But I'm ok now." "No.. I'm going to get medicine from Doc. Stay here." And with that I walked out the door. As I walk to the infirmary I ask myself 'why? Why do I care...?' Why am I even falling for a weakling? I need to get to Doc's. I know he won't be happy to see me but I need the medicine and just get this over with.

Lera's POV: 

I had that nightmare again... about my Dad nearly tearing me to pieces, screaming at me and asking me questions like 'Do I wanna be a failure like my sister?' I wish I just had the courage to just... punch him in the face! I use my "Necromance" to at least alter the outcome of the dream. It took a lot of energy but even worse, it didn't work. It was like I was stuck back when I was 12... I was then shaken awake by none other than John. He was turning red again and I think he was spaced out because I called his name like 8 times. He snapped out of it and told me he was getting me medicine. I said I was fine but but he insisted that I stay here until he gets back. After he walked out the door I just curled up into a ball and cried. If I had the nightmare then.... he's found me. And I don't want to go back home. Not with him!

After John got back~~

 After not liking what I found out about Lera, I returned to my dorm with the medicine for his PTSD. And then once I opened the door I yet again found something I didn't like. Lera was curled up in a ball and sleeping but his breathing sounded like he was crying just now.... Damnit! I ran to him and shook him awake. He was stull crying. "What the hell now?!" I asked. "N-nothing. I just- um... Is that medicine.... for me?" God I hate it when I see people weak. Especially the ones I care... for. I just gave him the medicine and went back to my side of the room. He hesitated but took the medicine anyway. I waited for him to go to sleep and when that happened I went to his side of the room and sat next to him. 

45 minutes later I feel sleepy so I went 'Screw it' and slept beside him. But of course my soft ass had to put my arms around him. However, he did feel kinda warm... So I went ahead and pulled him closer to me. God why am I doing this? This makes me feel like such a softie. I blushed at just the thought of- no. Stop it, John. He is your enemy. But... so... cute. I need to sleep. Maybe he won't notice tomorrow.

Ana that is all for chapter 2 my lovelies

Ana that is all for chapter 2 my lovelies. I will update tomorrow! 🤗✌