Chapter 3: Rumors

Lera's POV: I woke up feeling dizzy and way more tired than I was last night. But I guess this is a side affect of the medicine. To be honest I didn't have medicine to get me through my hallucination-PTSD epsiodes. I.... had my sister. I shrugged it off and noticed that John wasn't here, which means he already left for class. I get up and get dressed, already forming a plan for the next bullsh*t that comes at me. I arrive in the lower tier hallways and hear people whispering about my ability. Oh no... Did someone already find out? I quickly walk to class with my head down and suddenly I bump into the cyan blue haired guy again... great. Just who I wanted to see. "Sorry." I said with my head still down. But then I was greeted with a punch but I blocked that immediately using my pentagram shield (part of his "Necromance"). "You have the audacity-" "Zeke!" I heard a familiar voice from a distance. John... why now?? 

"Ah! Your Majesty! I was just reminding the new kid not to cro-" "I thought I told you to leave him!" "But, your majesty-". It was too late. John had already smashed his head to the floor. I took my chance to run because the sight of blood will kickstart my PTSD. And of course my dumbass looked back and he was staring at me, but concerned and confused. I shrugged it off and headed to class.

2 hours later~

It was lunchtime and they had my favorite. A slice of Triple Fudge cake! But I heard it only comes once a month. So I got to the cafeteria as fast as I could. I saw the last slice and teleported it to me. "Hey! That last slice is mine. Give it!" I turned around and found a blonde boy staring right into my soul and he has his ability activated. I can tell because his eyes are glowing. "Um, it's a pretty big slice. Do you want to share?", I asked. "No you damn idiot. I want the whole slice. I may not be King anymore but I will still kick your ass for that slice!" I hear whispers and notice that at least 15 students are gathered around us "Jeez, Arlo is really gonna challenge the new kid?" I heard someone say... Arlo, huh?

A/N: This is Arlo (Asshole number 2)

A/N: This is Arlo (Asshole number 2). I'm sorry but his hair is so FUCKING FLOOFY AND HE IS HAWT AF 😭😫🖐 Anywaaaaayyyyssss~

Arlo's POV:

I saw a boy use his ability to grab the last slice. Normally I'd care but I can't stop staring at his face.... so cute. Wait. WHAT AM I THINKING?! I was here for the cake not him! God and I don't ecen know his name... It's ok Arlo. Remember what Aunt Valerie said. Always come out on top. Remove all distractions. "That slice is mine," I said. "Give it!" "Uh... this slice is pretty big. Do you want to maybe share or-?" GOD HE IS SO CUTE. STOP IT ARLO! I'm already pissed and start to unloosen my tie s I can punch his stupid face. "You better not touch him, asshole." I hear a familiar voice say behind me. Damnit....

UH OH SOMEBODY GOT SOME SPLAININ TO DO 🤣😤

Part 4 tomorrow?