^Chapter 1^ Storytelling

Mosskit woke up, hungry for her mother's milk, Dapplefoot, a brown spotted she-cat, had rolled over so she couldn't get to her milk. Mosskit had to crawl only using her sense of smell to find her. The other kits were already over there, ugh not fair.  She eventually made it over there and got to nurse, tasting the milk.  

-----------Time Skip----------

A few weeks later, Mosskits eyes were open and about 4 moons old.  She was outside of the nursery, playing with her brother and sisters, Willowkit, Leafkit, and her brother Bearkit. She was one of the weakest of her siblings but didn't run out of stamina quickly, she was very stubborn so she wouldn't give up. 

-----Mosskit pov-----

"Haha can't catch me Bearkit!", I yelled as I was running from him. "Your fast as a rabbit. How am I supposed to catch you?", Bearkit grumbled. "You'll train to be faster when you become an apprentice, Bearkit", Dapplefoot explained. "But Mom that's in 2 moons, that's forever!", Bearkit and I protested. 

"Well life isn't fair Mosskit, you can't always get what you want. If I wanted to be deputy I can't just go to the leader and say 'Oh I want to be deputy', and then I'm made deputy. That's not how life works, Mosskit.", The big black-tabby criticized.

"But you are deputy Flintclaw, how would you be made deputy again?", Mosskit questioned.  "For the sake of the story, I wasn't deputy. Oh, Starclan kits these days.", Flintclaw muttered bitterly. "Leave them alone Flintclaw, their just kits that don't know any better.", Dapplefoot mewed to her mate.                                                                                                                                               

Mosskit ran across the camp to the elders' den to listen to stories of when they were young. "Feathermist, Rippledwater, Jaggedtooth, I've come for stories!", Mosskit called.                                                                                                                                                                                                                           "Alright, Alright, little one calm down, We're not as young as we used to be. You said you came for stories, right?", Rippledwater stated.

 "Oh! I have one, there once was a big great Thunderclan cat and, his name was Tigerstar. He was a brown tabby, with intense amber eyes. One day he was made deputy, like your father, but he did something really bad, he tried to kill Bluestar-" 

"Like the leader before Firestar and Bramblestar!?", Mosskit interrupted. 

"Yes Mosskit, but next time don't interrupt me.", Feathermist mewed. "Continuing, he tried to kill Bluestar but luckily Firestar came in and fought Tigerstar, and Bluestar exiled Tigerstar. But then, Tigerstar became the leader of Shadowclan when they were weak.  Riverclan and Shadowclan combined and made Tigerclan.

Then Tigerstar met this cat named Scourge, he wanted Scourge to kill Windclan and Thunderclan, but then Scourge killed Tigerstar. Then all the clans worked together to kill Scourge and his cats." Feathermist explained.

"He also had 2 litters of kits, The first litter was Bramblestar and Tawnypelt, and the Second was Hawkfrost and Mothwing," Jaggedtooth told Mosskit. "You should head back to your mother now, she must be getting worried and she might be bringing fresh kill soon." Feathermist mewed.

~Authors Note~

                       Yay! My first chapter is out, it might be a while before the next one comes out though. But stay tuned for that. Make sure to eat, drink, and sleep well!

536 Words!