Help 2: Worth

Are you crying at night thinking how useless you are? Or are you crying because you think no one loves you? Is your head aching from too much thinking on how to be a better person? If yes, then this message is for you.

I, sometimes, wake up feeling okay and then after a while, I would be crying endlessly while listening to my "cry" songs. I would always have my "whys" and it always hurt. Overthinking things hurt, and it's tiring.

I remember reading one quote : " There are things that I can't do but others can, and  there are also things they can't do that I can"

And that made me realize something. Yes! I may not be good at my subjects but I'm a very talented person. I can sing, dance,  write a book, and I can surely comfort someones broken heart.

What I want to tell you is we have our own uniqueness so you shouldn't compare yourself to others. Yes, you maybe can't do something that others can but you also have something that others can't do.

And if you think that no one loves you, never forget that you have yourself. Love yourself first, then other would learn to love you too. 

Don't overthink things, yes, we need to improve and we need to change ourselves for the best. But don't be impatient, we will change when the right time comes. We will change step by step like a caterpillar changing to a beautiful butterfly.

You worth more than anything, and that's why I'm writing this book. To save you.

"No matter what happens, or how bad it seems today, life does go on, and it will be better tomorrow." - Maya Angelou

---------------------------------------------------------

Please call National Center for Mental Health Crisis Hotline : 0966-351-4518 if you're not feeling okay mentally. <<3