Help 4: Love

Love is not all about romantic relationships, sometimes it's about yourself. If you can't seem to love yourself, then this message is for you.

It's hard isn't? You're trying to find love from others when you can't even love yourself.

Why tho? Why can't you see how perfect your imperfections are?

First step in loving yourself is acceptance. You need to accept who you actually are. You don't need to change anything about your appearance, you are you and you should learn to love you.

Second step is change for the better. Change your mindset, never let those negativity bring you down. Be a strong bird and fly high!

I believe in you and if no one told you yet, then I want to be the first one to tell you. You deserve everything, you deserve to be loved, and you deserve to be cared for. I love you.

And I also want you to know that there are probably some people that is caring and loving you secretly, never let those people down. Be confident and grow the most beautiful wings, angel.

Learn how to love yourself first and everyone would learn how to love the beautiful creation called you.

You are a wonderful creation created by god and I hope you know that, value and love yourself. Again, I love you.

"How you love yourself is how you teach others to love you" - Rupi Kaur

---------------------------------------------------------

Please call National Center for Mental Health Crisis Hotline : 0966-351-4518 if you're not feeling okay mentally. <<3