fill-in

Sunoo ate his ice cream with a smile. Sunghoon watched in awe. How can he be so... cute? he thought.

Niki didn't miss the adoring glances he sent to Sunoo. He felt... Jealous.

It's all Taki's fault. He gave the number to Sunoo, if it wasn't for Taki, Sunoo would be his, and his only.

They all finished their ice creams, and stood up. Niki was lost in his thoughts.

"YAHH"

Sunoo's yell startled Niki.

"Hyungg~ Put me down!"

Sunghoon had took Sunoo and carried him, instead of letting him walk on his own.

"Y'all, stop flirting, there are single people here!"

"Hyung, there are only single people here."

Hanbin answered to K, and laughed.

K rolled his eyes, and wrapped his hand around Hanbin's shoulders smiling.

Sunoo chuckled.

"Soon those two won't be single anymore"

He whispers to Niki as he was now walking beside him. Sunghoon and Jungwon heard it too and they laughed a bit.

"Y- yah! Shut up!"

Hanbin said with red ears as he heard that.

Next they went to a cloth shop. Sunghoon decided to buy a bracelet for Sunoo, and Sunoo thanked him a million times.

"Aww, you didn't have to! Thank you so much Hoonie!"

Niki cringed at the nickname. He stuck his tongue out and pretended to gag. Taking laughed beside him.

"You should go for it. Soon it's too late. Sunghoon will win his heart and you'll be alone. Boohoo~"

Taki teased, and Niki rolled his eyes.

"Shut up child, I will win him eventually."

"YAH, STOP CALLING ME A CHILD!"

Taki yelled, and earned laughs and stares from strangers.

"But you are a child? Hm. You're weird."

Niki said calmly, eyeing some pair of jeans.

"I- ASFKFL"

Taki stormed out of the store. Hanbin saw that, and ran after him. K stood there, with all of Hanbins things. Niki laughed out loud.

'Hanbin is like my mom.'

"OMG SUNGHOON THANK YOUU"

Sunoo's voice rang in his ears.

Sunghoon smiled as Sunoo hugged him. He had bought Sunoo a hoodie.

Niki rolled his eyes and walked towards Sunoo and Sunghoon.

"Hey, what's happening here?"

Niki asked.

"Look what Hoon bought me!"

Sunoo said, eyes glittering.

Niki got lost in his eyes, and forgot to look at the pink hoodie Sunoo was showing.

Sunghoon's cough disturbed Niki's thoughts, and he looked at the hoodie.

"It's pink."

Sunoo's smile dropped, and he snapped the hoodie back to his arms, and turned away to Sunghoon. Sunghoon smirked at Niki.

"I mean- sorry- Sunoo!"

Niki yelled, but Sunoo had already left the shop. Sunghoon shook his head and followed Sunoo.

Niki groaned. He didn't mean to say that.

a/n

this was a fill in chap bye lol