🌼┇Blinded love // PT. 2 [ HIGH SCHOOL AU ]

Welcome back! Thank you for the reads tho, y'all are truly amazing <3
Sorry for the lack of updates, I have writer's block going on and some other oneshots that came out of my head. ;-;

Hope you like it! (' . .̫ . ' )

Requested: ✓
Trigger warning(s): -
Warning(s): Swearing
——————————————————————————————
[ Wednesday ,, 7:16 A.M. ]

Nobody's POV:

The school bell rang, Tommy and Tubbo went to their separated classes together. It wasn't too far from Tubbo's other class. They usually have different classes during Wednesdays, which means that they only get to see each other after school and recess.

Every students at the halls started to get empty, the classrooms started to fill up. They sit down and wait for the teacher to arrive, or just make the class chaotic & loud. Some of them liked skipping classes and get detention slips, or get suspended by the principal, maybe get expelled.

Unlike Tommy, he was never loud and chaotic on every Wednesday, not even in class, unless Tubbo was there. His separative classes were fine, he just wants peace before the teacher came. He was still thinking about the rumor, nothing else.

" Everyone, silence! Mr. Halo is coming this way! " A random student in the class shouted at their classmates, they all sit down and the silence started to get loud, they hear the teacher's footsteps. The teacher walked in, greeting everybody, they did the same. After greeting, he announced something to the class. " I would like to announce that we have a new student joining us! Please be nice to him. " He said in a sweet voice, a guy with dirty blonde hair with alien features came in; he must be the new student. " Please introduce yourself to the class. "

" Hey, uh- I'm Purpled, Purpled Bedwars. " He introduce himself as Purpled. " Ah alright Mr. Bedwars, please sit next to Mr. Innit. " Said politely to Purpled, pointing to Tommy.

Purpled's POV:

I walk to the seat where the teacher pointed, I sat down and look directly next to me. He was paying attentiote bacn to the teacher, looking at the board, nothing else.

I took out a piece of paper and started writing a message to the guy next to me.

—————————
Purpled : Hi <3
—————————

I wrote the heart for fun, then I pass the paper to him, he wrote back.

—————————
Purpled : Hi <3
Tommy : Hi Ig, wdyw?
—————————

His handwriting was messy, still very understandable. I wrote back again

[ Have a full paper convo I got lazy ]

—————————
Purpled : Hi <3
Tommy : Hi Ig, wdyw?
Purpled : Maybe ur soul :)
Tommy : Fk off bitch
Purpled : No <3
Tommy: Wdyw my soul for?
Purpled : Sell it to the devil
Tommy : Then summon the demon lol
Purpled : Sure, after school
Tommy : Bitch
Purpled : No u <3
—————————

We ' talked ' for a while until it was recess, the class was quiet as well. We all went out of the classroom and I decided to text my friend, Ranboo.

[ Full message convo cuz I can ]
—————————————

᎒᎒ Ran :D

Where r u rn? :
9:01 AM

Ran :D : At the cafe
9:01 AM

Ok be there soon lmao :
9:02 AM

Ran :D : Ok cya :D
9:02 AM
—————————————

I click off my phone and head to the cafeteria, of course I did ask people for directions. I saw Ranboo and I walked towards to the place he was sitting. " Who's this? " I asked. " Oh! This is Tubbo, he's from my class. " Ranboo introduced me to Tubbo. " Bee, this is Purpled. " Ranboo introduced Purpled to Tubbo. " Hi Purpled, nice to meet you? " Tubbo spoke. " Nice to meet you too Tubbo. " I responded kindly.

" I totally didn't keep the paper that I had- " I started talking, Tubbo furrowed a brow, Ranboo sighed, " Did you talk with someone in class with a piece of paper again? " " Yes. " I answered sarcastically.

" Who was it? " Ranboo asked

" A guy named Tommy, may or may have not try to sell his soul to the devil as a joke " I answered

" Tommy? Oh, his my best friend since primary school. He's chaotic at some point- " Tubbo told us, not surprised.

" Really? He's kinda quiet in class. " I simply told Tubbo, he was confused.

——————————————————

Author's A/N:

Sorry if this is so short and kept you all waiting. PoutyRain , sorry if I can't really finish your request! I have multiple ideas for a new one. (╯︵╰,)

I can still do your request though! But it might ended up being bad or putting them in separated parts. I still need to think for them-

I apologize again and I hope you understand. Love y'all /p

[ EDITED ] ( I messed smth up in the phone convo lol )