🎭┇A masquerade ball

Author's A/N:

No Tales of the SMP reference, this is based off a story game where me and my friends played, it's basically a simulation. Oh and this might be a Royal AU, not sure haha.
I'd like to thank my friend for letting me use the story as a reference. Enjoy <( ̄︶ ̄)>

Requested: ×
Trigger Warning(s): -
Warning(s): Some swearing
——————————————————
Nobody's POV:

It was a chill day, until someone knocks on the door. " I'll go get it! " shouted the younger boy with Sandy blonde hair, ocean blue eyes and wearing a red hoodie along with black leggings. He opens the door and sees a lady that he did not recognize, her hair was black and it was tied in a bun, it wasn't messy. She also wears a white dress and a black veil. " Tommy, who is it? " Said the brunette, running down the stairs, guessing by the voice of it, it was his second older brother, Wilbur.

" Good evening, I have something for you both, " The lady spoke and took a small box out of her purse. She handed it to Tommy. " This is from the queen, she asked me to hand this. Bring your family too. " She gave the two siblings a bright smile and a bunch of pigeons flew around her, and disappeared.

" Should we open the box, Will? " The younger asked, " Let's investigate the box first, I'll go call Techno and Phil. " Wilbur responded to his little brother, walking away to call their father and eldest brother.

Their eldest brother, Techno was the first one to make it. Philza, their father was the last one to make it. " So what's this about? " The father asked, Tommy responded to his own father, " Some weird lady came to our doorstep. She gave us this small box and disappeared. " then gave the box to his father. He looks at the box and start investigate the box.

Its a small blue box, it's barely bigger than Phil's palm, so does the siblings. It is wrapped nicely with a few decorations that seems to be...edible..? The crow hybrid opens the box, what it looks like there is a note inside. " So? What does it say? " Tommy asked. " The note says, ' I invited you to my palace for a masquerade ball, please come before 7:00 evening. It's held today'. "

" So we are going there? " Techno asked. " Yes we are bitch. " Tommy replied, everyone agreed on going there, all they need was to get ready before 6:00 PM, it's currently 4:00 PM at the moment.

————

[ Time skip to 6 PM,, where they are gonna go to the castle. ]

The clock hits 6, the carriage has arrived early. There's a man with a crow themed mask riding on it. The mask look alike Phil's but it was added with jewels. Without wasting any time, the man gets off and leads the family in without a single word. The carriage was very well designed and expensive.

[ This is the carriage they were on ]

[ Not my pic, I found this on Pinterest, I don't know who this image belongs to but credits to the original <3 ]

" Ugh why does rich people make broke ass bitches jealous?! " Tommy exclaimed while asking. " Tommy Careful Danger Kraken Innit. " Philza called Tommy by his full name, not loudly.

—————

They all made to the castle safely, the lady from before was waiting for the four. " I see that you've made it. Oh, I forgot to introduce myself! I'm Avani Estelle, I came to guide you guys in. " She introduced herself as Avani. Phil introduced the family to Avani. They walked into the castle.

" Ah, I see they have made it safely. " A woman spoke, she wears a dark purple mask with feathers and stars, the dress she was wearing was a night sky themed dress. Also wears a crown, she must be the queen of this castle. " Yes they did your majesty. " Avani bowed and responded to the queen. " Hmm... I would like to speak to the boy with blonde hair in private please. " The queen pointed her direction to Tommy. " Me? " Tommy asked, the queen nodded.

Tommy follows the queen to somewhere, not sure where, they ended up being on a balcony. " Um, what did you wanna talk with me, your majesty?- " " Madison. Please call me Madison when nobody's around. " Tommy got cut off by the queen, telling him to call her ' Madison ' when nobody's around. 

————

They talked and a knock has interrupted their conversation. " Come in! " The queen shouted. The door opened, surprisingly it was a boy is wearing a purple suit and a black mask. He asked Madison, " Mom who is this? " " Oh, this is Tommy, he's around your age too. I want you to get along with someone. " Madison introduced Tommy to her son, wanting him to get along with him. " Mom I'm 17! I can get along with people on my own! " The boy yelled, leading his mother with a.. 'scary' expression. " S-Sorry mom. " He apologize. " Great! Oh and Tommy, I'll tell your father about this. Have fun getting along sweetheart! " They hear the door shut, leaving the two alone in the room.

" So uh, I'm Tommy as you probably know. You? " Tommy spoke, asking the boy for his name. " Purpled, overall I hate life. " The boy introduce himself as Purpled, it looks like his the prince. Tommy sighed, " Let's just get out of this room. " " Alright. "

——————————————————————————————
[ Future Author writing this A/N here! ]
Author's A/N:

I don't think I will finish this cuz I have to draw emotes for someone. No I'm not holding an art commission ;-;
Is this long? Probably.
Alright, about your requests, I will think about how am I gonna write-
I'm fine if you request a part 2, thanks for requesting some stuff though!
If I can't finish your request, it's because I don't really much had the motivation to write.
Sorry again and have a great day! (◍•ᴗ•◍)
         - Author