The Woman of The Full Moon(Part II)

The woman of the moon called, "Manwol" was left alone for thousands of years in a confined space and time which were neither the living realm nor the world of the dead. She was stuck in a time zone that could never be turned back. She wasn't aging physically, but she was mentally and she was starting to feel exhausted after living, but not really, for so long. At the same time, she became stronger. She was able to collect the energy around her and use it to her advantage. She was able to obtain special powers that a normal human could not possess. She became immortal thanks to that, but even if she didn't possess those powers, she was still unable to die, as she was tied to a moon tree whose leaves and petals never bloom. 

She was known to many, including herself, as the woman who was left alone outside of space and time. But was she truly alone? Perhaps, it wasn't the case. Perhaps there was a living thing barely visible to the human eye, yet it was living as it flew around her, watching over her through the years, through the eras. Or perhaps there was someone that she was tied to who was far far away, with an invisible string that was impossible to break unless the person at either end of the string chooses to break it themselves.

Nonetheless, the woman who resembles the full moon would continue to live in solitary confinement until the person that she was tied to eventually comes along and breaks her from her past self, and helps her move on.