SPECIAL PART╰(⸝⸝⸝'꒳'⸝⸝⸝)╯

In Yuuji's classroom

"Hey Yuuji, do you get the love letter of yourssss???????", asked Nobara, then smiled.

"Of course he had it since the 'FL' person always send to him like everyday", said Megumi.

"Don't you feel annoyed when you get all the letters like everyday? We don't even know if that person is kind or good-looking", Nobara hugged her baby sun.

"Nah, I don't think he or she is annoying since I love to read what they sent to me. Kinda fun actually to have someone that maybe want to know me secretly. As long as I am not being harm,then that's okay", explained the baby pink hair. ⊂(´・◡・⊂ )∘˚

''But don't forget,the latest letter that you get have that kind of word", Megumi sighed.

"What wo-"

"Nothing Nobara,it's nothing", Yuuji covered.

"Hahhhhhhhh,wait,what are you hiding?!!!!!" She shouted.

"Wahhh, Gojo sensei called me to go to his office.Bye now" rushed Yuuji out.

While Yuuji were running,he bumped with someone. He fell so do with the guy.

"Ouch!"

"Hey,look where you are going!", said that person.

Then,Yuuji looked at the person and suddenly surprised and scared.He get up then help that person to get up too.

"I'm very sorry Sukuna-senpai! It's just I was really not looking. I'm sorry I'm sorry.Please don't do anything" Yuuji said that while bow down his body infront of him.

"Hmm" Sukuna just stared at him (I mean,you know how he stared right? (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ) )

Yuuji still bowing.

"Go"

'eh what', Yuuji surprised then lift his head.

"Just go, it's my mistake too because not avoid you" ,said Sukuna while turned around his head to the window.

"Ah,thank you senpai!" ,said Yuuji while holding both Sukuna's hand then let it go.

"I'll go then, thanks again senpai. You really are kind because you're not like what other people label you",Yuuji smiled to Sukuna then rushed to meet his teacher.

Sukuna started to blush hard.

'Ah shit,his smile is killing me' Sukuna then go relieved himself at the toilet (iykyk◖⚆ᴥ⚆◗)