Sorry

Alyssa POV,

"I love you Ly, more than friends."

I heard it clearly but I remain silent for a moment. My heart continued to race as I glanced over at Sam, there were tears in her eyes, and she looked sincere.

"Sam I have a girlfriend and you have a boyfriend too, maybe it's just admiration. You're a beauty queen, you're a straight person you know? maybe you're just confused." I replied seriously.

"I know Ly!!! I thought it's just a simple crush but everytime I saw you with Dennise, my chest was so tight, it hurt. Everytime you're being close at me, my heart skipped a beat and then went into overtime." She cried out in pain. I felt a pang of guilt, I think it's my obligation to fix this.

"I'm so sorry Sam but I can't, I love my girlfriend. For now forget your feelings to me, I know it's hard but this is the only way. I'm so sorry Sizzy let's just set boundaries." I hugged her then I leave her, I saw KD and Anji comforted her.

I entered the house and go to my girlfriend's direction.

"Hey Bae" I called her but she keeps on avoiding me, I know she's mad because of the argue earlier. I kissed her cheeks and grab her hand. " I'm so sorry bae, I love you" I pulled her into my arm and hugged her tight. She's just silent, she's just looking at me.

"Did you cry?" She look at me and suddenly her eyes were furrowed  "Did Samantha make you cry?"   Her reflective gaze searched her face, her brows furrowed with concern.

She's about to stand but I stop her ,her hand dropped to her side and her eyes flashed with anger.

"No bae, it's just a bug" I reached down and grabbed her by the arms, pulling her up into my lap.

"Ohh I thought she hurts you. I'm so sorry about my action earlier bae, I just want your attention bae + I'm little bit jealous." 'no den, I'm the one who hurted her'  I just nod.

"Guys, kain na." Kuya TJ shout.

"Hey let's go Den, it's time to eat" I tapped her fluffy cheeks .

"5 more minutes bae." she whispered.

"No bae, let's go." I pull her to stand. She's pouting, she's so cute<3

We're here now at the dining area, I saw Anji keep glancing on me. I know there's something wrong, I will talk to her after we eat.

FAST FORWARD

Good timing, Den scheduled to clean up the dishes now so I decided to call out for my lil sis.

"Hey Anjjj?" she look back

"Yes ate?" Anji replied.

"Let's talk outside." She nodded, she told me to just wait for her.

Now she's here

"Anong pag uusapan ate? Diba nag usap na tayo kanina?" Anji asked.

"You keep glancing on me kanina, I know there's something to talk about. Tell me Anj" I replied

"Sorry ate Ly, I'm just disappointed sa nangyari sa inyo ni ate Sam. She's hurt ate, it takes time para mag heal. Buti nalang andyan si kuya Benedix para aliwin sya. Sana masaya ka sa napili mo ate, sabi ko nga last time na susuportahan kita sa pipiliin mo. I'm just disappointed kanina ate, I'm so sorry" I offered her a hug, she come to me and hugged me back.

"Sorry if I disappointed you baby sis. Let's go hinahanap kana siguro ni KD" I uttered with teasing look.