Saturday

Alyssa POV,

Sometimes you can't help hurting someone. You were honest with her. She can't say you were misleading her if you don't return her love.

It is something she is going to have to deal with. You can't help her do that.

Because the person you loved so much, loved you so much back and hence expected a lot from you.

We say love is selfless, but no, if so break ups would have been a peaceful affair.

This unfortunately happens, people we love so much, we end up hurting.

The first time you fall in love is more precious than any love.

First love is special because it is the most innocent and pure form of love.

No matter how hard you try, you will never stop missing your first love. It's not just only first love, it's the first of many things...

It's the first time you hold hands, the first kiss, first fight, first breakup and the list goes on.

It's all these memories of our so many firsts that are always in our hearts and minds forever.

First love is also the first experience of intimacy. Impossible to be forgotten are things like first kiss and first hugs.

My First love is Dennise Michelle Lazaro, My Bae.

Dencio is for Baldo

Baldo is for Dencio (Alyden stan knows)

I guess promises meant to be broken.

It's just that promises are made with the intention to be kept, but most are not fulfilled.

I love you my forever Dencio. Bae you will always be my first. I'm so sorry for hurting you, Mahal kita Dennise.

Maybe I don't deserve you, sana mahanap mo yung tayong magpapasaya sayo at hindi ka sasaktan.

~
I'm here at the pool area, looking at those pictures.

Old memories are in front of you , you remember those happy days but suddenly a moment comes that breaks the glass.