Kwazii

Kwazii

I blushed as I heard Shellington and thought fuck no. I blushed and gunned it back to the octopod and ran into peso's room and passionately kissed him and said what the hell happened peso. He blushed and said I thought I made you hate me. I blushed and said I could never hate the one I love simply for kissing me. But then why'd you bite yourself and runaway? I blushed and said I bit myself and left because I was fitting an urge to rape you. He blushed and froze then said you want to have sex with me? I blushed and shifted as I slowly nodded. He smiled and said then get me loose. I blushed and said not a chance sorry peso but I can't trust you won't hurt yourself if I do. I blushed and smiled as he blushed and said I'll make you a deal. I blushed and said what kind of deal getting suspicious. He blushed and said free my legs and I'm yours. I blushed and said I don't know. He blushed and said wise choice I actually know how to use my feet to get out of medical restraints. I blushed and said so if I let you go will you hurt yourself or can I trust you not to? Peso shifted and said I can't make any promises. I blushed and said then I can't let you go. He blushed and said okay could you at least scratch the itch on my inner thigh. I blushed and smiled as I scratched both his inner thighs and smiled as I noticed a puffy vagina. I blushed and said uh. Peso chuckled and said I know I'm actually female. I blushed and said okay that's enough of that pulling away. She blushed and said did I do something wrong? I blushed and said nope but I'm having a hard enough time refraining from taking advantage of you and having my paws so close to your cunny was almost to tempting. I blushed and noticed a tear in peso's eyes and blushed as I felt guilty and said what's wrong? She blushed and said please kwazii don't do this just let me go and fuck me then I'll gladly return to the restraints if it makes you feel better. I blushed and said hmmm. What if I fucked you while you're restrained? Peso blushed and said oh yes.

Peso
I blushed as he smirks and pulled the covers over us and smiled as he started rubbing my vagina. I blushed and moaned softly and whispered please alpha.  He smirks and started licking my vagina sticking his tongue into it. I gasped moaning pressing up. I blushed as he chuckled and whispered cum my precious. I blushed and howl blowing into his mouth and face I blushed and panting said Kwazii that was amazing! He blushed and smirked and nods putting his penis into my mouth and whispered please. I smiled and started sucking it while rubbing his balls with one flipper he let loose. I blushed as he moaned and said peso be gentle with my balls they're incredibly sensitive. I smiled and said okay I will. I blushed and moaned and said give me your cum precious. I blushed and smiled as he yowls and shoved into my throat and came. I blushed and smiled as I swallow while gently needing his balls. I smiled as he blushed and pulled out and said peso me hardy I loved it but now I need to recover my cum before I have sex with you. I blushed and said could you at least insert it into my vagina? He blushed and said sure un fastening my binds and thrust into my vagina causing me to moan and grab ahold of him and hump against him.