why me part3

I just stayed there sitting on the floor wondering why me. What did i do to get all of this. I felt a tear come down my face i started to get angry. Im not going to let them take advantage of me. I got up wiped my tears and got up and went  down the hall to my next class it was english. I walked in the class room and sat in the back were i always sit. I herd there is going to be a new student and i hope there nice and i become there friend  i only have 3 friend  my mom , my bff4l brianna, and gia.
P.s i barley see my dad i go to his house some weekends.

 teacher: hello children as u herd there is going to be a new student its a girl *gco * August: i call dibs. Teacher: august keep quite. As i was saying its a girl and be very nice to her its her first day. *Someone walks in the door*   ?? Umm hi .
August,chris,creg,diggy,twist,jacob: damnnnnnnnnn ?? *Start to blush* um is this mrs. Becka class.
Teacher: yes sit down next tooo yn  she will be a good buddy whats your name
Diamond: my name is diamond my birtday is nov.3 and i love gymnastics and basketball
August,diggy: can u do a split on that  d *gco*
Teacher : august and diggy work
August,diggy:ok damn
*diamond walks and sits next to yn*
Yn: yea hey im yn and diggy and august are crazy
Diamond: i know, i know im bad but i did not know i was that bad got a nigga drolling.
*August and diggy drolling with some other boys*
Yn: yea u want to be friends
Diamond : yess i would love to
*bell rings* 
*Diamond and yn head out *
Yn: let me see what classes u got
Diamond: okay *hands her the  form*
Yn: same classes exept music so ill meet u at lunch
Diamond:  u know *starts dancing* "lunch time "
Yn: u funny but here my number
Diamond: heres mine  bye meet u at lunch
Yn: bye