I Hate Talking nor Explaining my side to anyone

I hate silence. Silence hurts my ears. I don't like talking. I don't talk too much, though my friends say I'm talkative. I just don't like talking to strangers. I choose the persons I'm going to talk with. Because I'm afraid that they might not understand me. So afraid that they might judge me. And personally, I hate talking nor explaining my side to anyone.

But when I'm alone, I look for someone. Someone I could to talk. Someone to share my feelings. Someone who would listen but not to sympathize. 'coz I hate the silence, the silence kills me but still I hate talking nor explaining my side to anyone.

"To speak or not to speak" I always think of that 'coz I don't know where to stand. When I say something they'll get mad. When I don't, they still get mad. Now, I don't know what to do. That's why I hate talking nor explaining my side to anyone.

I love writing. I used to write stories. Stories that represent my fantasies. They say writing is just a hobby. My friends say it's my talent. I say it's my passion. But why can't I write my feelings if I'm afraid to say it? Through writing I can always talk without speaking. But still I refuse to write coz they might not appreciate it. But I want them to understand me. I want them to appreciate me. I want them to know how I feel. But I hate talking nor explaining my side to anyone...

But now, I am writing...