Help in Newtown Library

Hi! I hope you are not too mad after the last chapter, are you?
What goes for this chapter. I know really short and probably boring, but I'll promise next one will be longer and more interesting.
I hope you will like it anyway and I wish you all nice day;)

Sam's POV
I and Katie have been helping Penny find her brother by the rest of our free time. On the next break the rest of our friends came and helped us searching, but with no success. After last lesson Penny decided she would look at home, but as keeping in contact we all exchanged our phone numbers.

Now I couldn't fell asleep. I still was thinking about Penny's worry face when she said her last words to us that day. She said that she had big problem to solve and it was impossible to do it alone. I authomatically, without hesitation, declared I would help her. Her bright smiled melt my heart at that moment. I didn't know why, but something in that girl have to be a good sign of a friend. And as I knew Katie, she has already planned something to make Penny a part of our group. Moreover I couldn't deny I was waiting for this.

I spent the rest of night glazing at my alarm clock. However I must fall asleep after some time, because I woke up after when alarm clock finally rang. I made sure I had every book in my bagpack, dressed up and ate breakfast. Then I hurried up to be at the bus stop at time.

When I finally reached it, I was surprised to see Elvis. He looked totally good again and that made me happy. I went to him and together we went to the bus. The way was quiet, except Phylis and Dilys, who were talking, but it was a surprise for nobody of us.

Then were a few lessons while I sat with Elvis and at the breaks I showed him the building. But the most excited part was still going to happen. I told my parent I would be at home later than it was at plan and suggested Elvis to do the same as me and Katie. We promised Penny to help her and we made our promise. She was at school today only physically, because when teacher asked her about anything or I tried to talk with her at breaks, she was absolutely absent-minded.

When the last bell rang for the end of English, I pushed Katie and Elvis with me back to the class when they have been already leaving.

"What do you think? How do we find small library in big Newtown as we don't know city so well? Maybe we should ask professour Thoughtway if he could help us a little" I said quietly to my friends.

"You're stupid sometimes, Sam. We have a map. Besides Penny wrote to me how to go there" she pushed Sam to the door while Elvis followed them. They said goodbye and left the school building. Katie lead them to the park and then through few streets and what flat gate when their eyes saw the old Newtown Library building. It was grey square building with small windows an with only a little bigger front door. We came inside and went straight to the reading room, where Penny should wait for us already. We saw her sitting with blonde haired boy who have got pale brown eyes. He resambled Penny. I suspected it must have been her older brother. We walked to them and sat on the opposite chairs.

"Peter, there are my friends: Katie, Sam and Elvis. Sam, Katie, Elvis this is Peter, my older brother."