∘↬◟That's...Adorable◞↫∘ Dreamhalo

Dream Pov

I decided to go visit my boyfriend, Bad since Sapnap had told me that he had gotten sick. I wanted to make sure that Bad would be okay. I had just gotten to his house and get my keys out (Bad gave him extra keys) and unlocked the door.

"Babe?" I called out as I went upstairs. I opened his bedroom door and saw him laying down, covered in his sheets like a burrito. "Dream? Why are you here?" He asked me as he got up. He looked horrible, he was very pale and it looked like he wanted to throw up. 

"I just came in to check on you...Are you okay?" I asked him as I sat next to him on the bed. "Ouh, uh- Yeah, just a mild cold, that's all." Bad responded as he looked at me smiling. He didn't seem okay so I decided to stay with him just in case. "Is it fine if I stay the night here? I just want to make sure your okay." I inform Bad. He smiles and nods. "Of course that's okay with me!" He answered. I was expecting him to re-ensure me that he's okay but then again, it looked like he was too tired to say otherwise.

"Can...*Yawn*...Can we make some muffins?" Bad asked me. I'm sure I was blushing, he's just very adorable when he yawns. "Bae?" "Oh, are you sure you wanna get up?" I try to make him second guess even though I know it's impossible to make Bad change his mind about muffins.

"Yes! I'm fine, Dream." He says a bit angry. "Okay, I'm sorry I just want to make sure you don't get..sick-er(?)" I say, getting up and then helping him get up. "Thanks, but I swear I'm okay-" He restates. I smile at him and we walk downstairs together to the kitchen to make the muffins as he wanted. 

∘◜Time Skip◝∘

We finished putting the muffins in the oven and we're now waiting for them to bake. Bad and I decided to spend the time by watching a movie. "Dream? Can we cuddle?" Bad asked me while smiling. "Of course we can!" I answered. Bad was still a bit sick but I didn't mind it.

We were 30 minutes into the movie and we heard the oven 'ding'. Bad got up and took the muffins out of the oven. He waited for them to cool of a while and then brought them to the couch. "Want a muffin?" He offered me. "Yeah, please. " I answered as I took one.

Bad put the muffins on the table next to us and we got back to watching the movie.

I heard a sneeze from Bad and immediately blushed. His sneeze was very adorable. "Bless you..." I say to Bad, still blushing. "Thank you!" He answers with a smile. 'God, he's perfect...' I kept thinking to myself.

"You're adorable, Bad." I say to him. He blushed and covered his face. "I am not adorable!" He replies flustered and a bit annoyed at what I said to him. "Yes you are! You're perfect." I responded as I held his hand. Bad looked up at me with a smile. I pulled him closer to me and kissed him. Bad and I melted into the kiss.

I pulled away from the kiss and looked at Bad who was still a flustered mess.

"I love you, Bad."
"I love you too, Dream."

Me while writing this: 👁👄👁 I'm still single- 😭✋🏻