- 35 -

Since Bbangnyukyu were on their date and Hyunjun was busy for his acting debut, the only ones free at the moment were Sangyeon, Hyunjae, Eric, Juyeon, Sunwoo, Jacob, Kevin and Haknyeon. What do you do when you're free but you're bored?

Have a movie night of course! Well- movie day... Actually it's movie afternoon but- WHO CARES?! In short, they all planned to watch a movie. What movie you may ask? Well... "JOEL! WHY DID YOU PICK A HORROR FILM?!"

Out of all the movies, Juyeon accidentally picks a horror film- The Bridge Curse. "JOEL!!!!" That made everyone's heads snap towards Jaehyun. "Who's Joel?" He points at Juyeon, who was cowering in fear. "Huh?" "OH- YOU ARE JOEL?!"

Guess who said that. It was Eric, duh. (A/N: Lucas that you? 👀) Juyeon chuckled sheepishly. "That's my English name..." Everyone there was still in shock of finding out that Juyeon had an English name. "Does Hyunjae and Chanhee have one?"

"Of course! Chanhee's is New and Hyunjae hyung's is.... Je- rry? Jerry- right?" Jaehyun but his lip and nodded. "Almost said Jeffry but I remembered that was Jung Jaehyun's English name." Juyeon laughed. "That isn't even his name... His name is Jay."

Juyeon shrugged. "Do I care? No-" "You know Jung Jaehyun?" Kevin exclaimed. "Yeah....?" "That's the name of Hyunjun's manager.." Que 'It's a small world' cause it really is. "Really? He's my friend! We're in this group called The Jaehyunz."

"Jaehyunz with a Z. Don't forget the Z, it's a trademark." They laughed. "Something tells me that 'The Jaehyunz' are a group of people who's names are Jaehyun." Sangyeon says. "You are correct, my dear bestie." Hyunjae grinned, showing his canines.

"How many are there that is named Jaehyun?" Eric wondered out loud. "In our group, we're 4. Kim is a '94 liner, Jung and I are '97 and Bong is a '99 liner." The group was still in disbelief. I mean, imagine being friends with people of the same name-

"How did we get to this topic? Aren't we talking about Juyeon's English name?" Jacob asks. "Let's blame this on Joel." Juyeon gasps in offense. "Hyung- how could you?" "No, Joel- how could you! You made us move topic." Jacob joined in.

Since Jacob joined in, everyone took it as a sign to join in as well. "Joel hyung, can you get me a drink?" "Joel hyung~ Joel hyung~" "Joel... Joel- shut up." "Joe- Joe- Joel~~~" "Kill me now." Juyeon cried, burying his head onto a pillow from the couch.

A/N: Just a filler chapter cause I for some reason, want to make a chapter where they call Juyeon by his English name and talk about the Jaehyunz cause all of them are hot especially during the Call Me Baby performance- (I need another collab-)