Less wifi, More icecream

———Alexander's POV ———————————————————————

Morgan waves their hand in my face "hey babes...earth to Alexander"

I blush furiously, that was not something a straight guy would think about. Oh fucking hell.

"Oh sorry...thinking...how about ramen?"

"Yea! Me and Maya love that shite, it's in that cabinet right there"

They jump off the counter, and point before grabbing a pot, and a few things from the fridge. I open the door and see the ramen packets at the very top shelf. I try to reach but I'm too short, Morgan see's me struggling and laughs.

"Oh! Lemme help" They hold my waist and easily reach them.

I pinch their sides as they put the packages down "You're too tall Morgan, it's not funny!"

"To be clear I am only 6' 5", It's not my fault!" They say giggling and patting my head.

I grumble and sit on the counter, while Morgan starts cooking

"Can you have meat? Or should I grab some vegan stuff out too?"

"I can't have shellfish, but everything else is fair game"

"Okay good!"

Humming softly, they place a few slices of pork into a pan and it starts sizzling, filling the kitchen with the scent. They boil the ramen and put it into bowls, sprinkling the flavouring over them and adding a few different sauces from the fridge. I dip my finger in and licking it, it was delicious, sweet and spicy.

Morgan swats my thigh "Hey! Fingers out of the food, be patient"

"Tell me what to do with my fingers then" I let my voice drop, borderline salacious.

Morgan chokes as they put the pieces of ham on top of the noodles. They compose themself leaning into my ear

"You're going to be the death of me Alexander" they say slowly, almost moaning into my ear. "You should really think about what you're doing doll, can you handle the consequences?

I shiver and whimper slightly as they put one sunny-side egg into each bowl. What in the bloody fuck was that?!

"Foods done" they stab a pair of chopsticks in their bowl, and start towards the kitchen table. I take a seat across from Morgan.

"How are your ribs, mum said you should probably take a few Aspirins or Tylenols, throughout the day"

"I'm fine, I've been through worse" Morgan gives me a sad smile.

"Okay...why wouldn't you eat this morning?"

"No reason, I was just tired and not really hungry"

"I don't believe you" I poke their cheek

"I'm fine" they go back to eating taking a big bite to prove their statement

"Okay" I say dissatisfied

"Can you still fix my sink, I truly don't know how" they chuckle slightly "I'd probably break it more if I tried"

"Yeah, I'm like 90% sure it's probably just loose, old houses like these have weird pipes"

"Thanks, I really appreciate it, I don't want to spend anymore money on this place than I have too"

"I get that, I bet it's expensive to live here"

"It's not bad, I don't have a mortgage payment or anything, it was basically a free house, but like heat, and electricity and water, still a lot of money even with the government checks I get every month"