Chapter 4: Bonding!

Author Notice: Yayyy! Another chapter! Thanks so much for 30 views >:3 Hope y'all are doing well, and I hope you enjoy this chapter.

'SURPRISE!' Rantaro said with a gleaming smile. Everyone was there. Ken, Daigo and even Wakiya. 'Be grateful, I came all this way just for this silly event,' Wakiya blurted out in a boastful tone. Valt started smiling too, 'Woah! Thanks guys! But why are you all here?' 'Surprise sleepover!' Ken (Besu) said. 'So cool!' Valt answered with sparkles in his eyes.

Shu started taking a few steps back, letting Valt talk to the club. As he was about to leave, he heard Valt screaming his name. 'Shu! Aren't you going to come and stay?' Valt asked in a pleading voice. A sweat drop fell by Shu's face. 'Well...' said Shu. 'Great! I'm taking that as a yes!' Valt cut of Shu. 'I need to pack my stuff though...' Shu explained. 'Okay, but come back!' Valt pouted.
Shu could feel he was going to blush, so he quickly nodded and walked back to his apartment.

Valt turned back to his friends. 'Well...Let's get this party started!' He yelled. Everyone headed upstairs, except for Valt, who was in the kitchen, grabbing some beybread for everyone. 'Thank you so much Mom for letting them!' He thanked. 'No problem sweetheart...It's not everyday your friends come and surprise you with a sleepover,' she replied. Valt then went upstairs to join his friends.

'Hey, what are you guys doing?' Valt questioned Wakiya. 'Oh nothing, just an ordinary game of truth and dare,' he answered back. 'Nice! I wanna join!' He exclaimed. 'Daigo shifted to his side, leaving a space for Valt. 'Over here then,' he said.

'Let's get this straight, the tip of the bottle will be asking while the bottom will be receiving,' Rantaro stated, trying to explain the game. Everyone nodded and with that, they began the first round. It landed on Daigo, who was asking, and Wakiya, who was receiving. 'Truth or dare?' Daigo asked. 'Truth, obviously,' Wakiya replied. 'Hm, do you like anyone here?' Daigo said. 'Tch, why would I like anyo-' Wakiya smirked, but he was cut off by Ken (Keru) 'Just answer the question!' 'Well...I may or may not have a crush on someone here!' Wakiya said. Welp..good enough...' Daigo sighed.

It was a few rounds in, when suddenly they heard a knock on the bedroom door. 'It's Shu!' Valt shouted excitedly. He opened the door, and sure enough, it was Shu. 'Sorry I'm late, I got caught up in a few things...' Shu explained. 'It's fine! You're here now!' Valt responded. He lead Shu to his place in the game. Rantaro spun the bottle, and it landed on him and Shu. 'Truth or Dare Shu?' Rantaro joyously asked. 'Umm...Dare?' 'Nice going dude! I dare you to choose someone here to kiss your hand!' Rantaro mischievously replied. 'Ummm...' Shu muttered. He so badly wanted to pick Valt, he really did, but he lost control of his words and just randomly said, 'Yow- I mean you? I don't know, just get this over with please.'

Rantaro looked confused, but he did what he was asked to. It wasn't exactly a kiss, more like a peck, but it is what it is.

Shu POV
Wowww, nice going Shu Kurenai, you completely missed your chance. I sighed and pulled my hand back, wiping off any saliva.

Third PER
It was still 6 pm by the time they played about 50 rounds of silly truths and dares, so Wakiya thought they should up the game a bit more so it could be a bit more interesting. Rantaro liked that idea, and Wakiya blushed at the gesture, but he quickly snapped out of it to avoid any suspicions.

'Truth or dare?' Wakiya asked Valt. 'Dare all the way man!' He replied. 'Okay, I dare you to kiss someone's cheek!' Wakiya scoffed. Shu desperately wanted it to be him, but he obviously tried not to show it. He could feel his cheeks burning up, so he covered them with his hands. He suddenly felt someone removing one of his hands and felt a soft feeling on his cheek. He looked to see what, or rather who it was, and it was Valt. He turned his head swiftly, not leaving Valt time to react, and the tip of their lips touched. It was just a brief second until Shu pulled back and so did Valt. Everyone was staring blankly at them. Shu began to blush and took a pillow to hide it. Meanwhile Valt approached his place, not saying anything. 'I think that's enough for tonight...' Daigo said to change the topic. 'Let's eat,' he continued, grabbing some beybread that Valt had gotten on his way. 

Author Notice: Yes. Shalt. The first kiss of the story- ayyy! Anyways, have a wonderful rest of your day/night!