𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

✧˘*.。*♡✧

One Year Later

"Harry are you ready baby?" Ivy Potter called looking down at the little boy, who was busy tying his shoe lace with great concentration but all his efforts went in vain. How bad he wanted to tie the laces by himself but he just couldnt, Ivy awed at him crouching down holding his laces causing him to pout angrily.

"I am sorry, I know you're a big boy and also that you can tie your laces on your own, but if Mama wont tie them, then we will get late, and Dada will go alone outside, do you want that Harry?" Ivy asked sweetly while tying the little boy's laces. He shook his head no, Ivy smiled looking in his bright green eyes.

"Look, we are both ready now, and who is the late one?" Ivy asked in a playful tone.

"Dada!" Harry exclaimed with great cheeriness in his voice. Ivy laughed picking the little boy up in arms, though he was soon going to be three years old and has gotten a little heavier but still Ivy laughed playing around with him in her arms.

A knock on the door caused both Ivy and Harry to look at each other with excitement, both rushed to open the door and welcome James Potter, who had already raised his hands in surrender as he was late for their little outing.

"I know I know, I am late, but you both should be grateful that I am still taking you both out after such a tiring day!" James said in his defence.

Ivy and Harry only mimicked him, James shook his head with a little smile quickly rushing to the roo getting ready while Ivy had make sure all the windows and other doors were locked. James quickly descended downstairs buttoning his upper buttons and grinned brightly at his wife and son, "See I am ready so quick! Let's go!"

"Dada!" Harry called opening his arms indicating James to pick him up. James shook his head, "No Harry, you're a big boy right? You'll walk."

"Oh sush, you evil man– come here Harry." Ivy smiled picking Harry up who got into her arms happily. James shook his head smiling as all three of them went to the restaurent they were promised by James as his compensation when he couldnt take Ivy and Harry to the quidditch world cup due to work at the ministry.

The three of them stepped in the restaurent in the wizarding world, only because Harry loved it there. They quickly found themselves a table, Harry insistingly sitting beside Ivy, because she's feed him not James.

The three had a great time together, enjoying and laughing, as they finished eating, James payed telling Ivy and Harry step ahead while he will come quickly. Harry and Ivy stood outside of the restaurent, cool breezes of february hitting them. Closeby was a park which caught Harry's eyes as he started insisting to go there.

"Wait Harry let Dada come." Ivy tried but Harry wont listen. She finally gave in taking Harry there. There was also another kid, his mother seemed a witch too, Harry started playing with the boy of his age, but eventually both got into a little fight.

"Oh Seamus doesnt like sharing his toys with anyone." The woman said, and Ivy turned to her a little wide eyes on the mention of the name. So it is him. But right now the boy turned the little arguement between him and Harry to little fight. James happened to arrive at the same time as he waved at Ivy going towards her.

"Looks like Harry has made a new friend." James said watching his son and the other kid, causing the woman to let out a little laugh, while Ivy playfully glared at James.

James and the woman got engaged into talking something about the ministry, meanwhile Ivy closely glanced at the two kids occasionally. Her eyes widened when suddenly Seamus picked up a rather large stone as he was going to hit it at Harry.

"Stop!" Ivy yelled loudly suddenly causing the other two to look at the kids in alarm and what I y and James saw shocked them really.

Seamus's hand froze in air with the stone just close to Harry's head. He just couldnt move his hand further. It was blocked. But how did that happen? James wide eyed looked at Ivy's hand which was raised forward in Seamus' direction.

Did Ivy just perform wandless magic?

***

James quickly rushed back to their house along with Ivy and Harry. Ivy just couldnt comprehend what had happened there. Sirius and Remus were called immediately at the house as James called them through patronous.

"I-I dont know James how it happened–" Ivy said restlessly.

"Its alright, Vee, dont worry." James said softly holding her by side. The image of Seamus' hand being stopped in air, popping in her mind again and again causing Ivy to almost throw up due to anxiety.

Soon Sirius and Remus came in worriedly, James quickly explained them what had happened. They watched Ivy curiously, while she just felt even more frusterated. Sirius spoke up, "I think we should tell Dumbledore." 

Ivy made a face, she didnt trust the old man at all. But everyone finally agreed as they had to share the important thing with him. Meanwhile Harry had fallen asleep in Ivy's arms, James stood up in front of her, "Its okay, we'll talk about everything tomorrow, Vee give me Harry, I'll take him to his room."

James carried his son to his room, while Sirius left going to his home. Remus stayed a bit while Ivy sat beside him very worried, ut was written all over her face, she was in fact terrified. A gut feeling in Remus was telling him to tell Ivy something but he was not sure.

"What is it happening?" Ivy muttered to herself worriedly, her nails instinctively reaching to her mouth. A voice in Remus was telling him to tell her that but he just couldnt bring it out.

"Vee, come." James called from the staircase. Ivy got up turning to him, she could see he was worried as well. Remus pursed his lips getting up, "Okay bye, guys see you tomorrow and if anything happens anytime you can inform us, alright?"

Ivy nodded quitely, soon after that Remus left and she went to her and James' bedroom quickly changing and laying down on the bed, James followed too coming in the room laying down beside her. "How did it happen James—"

"Shh we'll talk about this tomorrow, dont worry." He whispered quitely pressing his lips to her forehead causing her to close her while hugging him letting the dark consume her. But James was wide awake, he just couldnt understand it.

His muggle wife performed magic! How!?

______________________________________

Please Vote And Comment! 🤍