Chapter 2.

Rebecca POV.

I heard a noise from the entryway of my castle I skip through my halls.

I look down the stairs and see Ethan Winters.

Ethan“ YOU!?

Rebecca“ *giggles*.

I run away hearing him chasing after I skip a couple times I turn around and blast him.

Ethan falls on the ground and I run to him and kick his side.

Rebecca“ *screams*.

Skeletons walk in and grab Ethan and hold him up I smile and clap I conjure cards and show.

Ethan“ LET GO OF ME YOU PSYCHO!

Rebecca“ *gasp* *whimpers*.

I burst into tears which I scream at my skeletons to throw winters out of my home they do it but I Ethan dropped a photo.

Rebecca“ *confused*.

I pick it up and see him with a pretty woman and a baby this must be the child Mother Miranda wanted.

I hear my phone ringing I pick it up.

Miranda“ Rebecca my Dear I am calling to see if your doing alright.

Rebecca“ *whimpers*.

Miranda“ My Dear are you alright!?

Rebecca“ *whimpers*.

Miranda“ I'm sending Heisenberg  over to you right now!

She hangs up and I head down to my kitchen I pull my wand out and start making tea.

Heisenberg“ HEY WITCHY BITCH YOUR FAVORITE SIBLING HAS ARRIVED.

I smile and walk out with the tea set he smiles and pats my head  until he notices my dried tears.

Heisenberg“ *growls* Who hurt you?

I show him the photo and he gets really angry.

Heisenberg“ Did he hurt you!?

I shake my head no and he calms down I give him the tea and he drinks.

Heisenberg“ Now Becca I thought maybe I help you learn to talk.

Rebecca“ *giggles*.

Heisenberg“ Say Karl.

Rebecca“ K- *giggles*.

Heisenberg POV.

I watch Becca start doing hopscotch I burst into laughter I need to get her attention.

Heisenberg“ Becca you know if you are able to talk the others will take you seriously.

Becca stops hopscotch and turns to me with a confused look she walks towards me and sits beside me.

Heisenberg“ Alright let's begin.