Chapter 3.

Rebecca POV.

Becca“ K-Karl.

Heisenberg“ YES I'M THE BEST TEACHER EVER!

Becca“ *claps* *laughs*.

I hear my phone ringing and Heisenberg answers it.

Heisenberg“ Yeah? Oh Mother Miranda what is it *rolls eyes* all right we'll be their.

He hangs up the phone and walks towards me.

Heisenberg“ Theirs a meeting we must leave.

Becca“ *nods*.

I jump on his back and he gives me a piggyback ride to the spot as we enter I see Big sis Alcina.

Becca“ Al-Alcina!

Alcina looks my way with shocked expression.

Alcina“ *smiles* Your talking!

She picks me off the ground and hugs me I smile and laugh she then turns to Heisenberg and glares.

Alcina“ Heisenberg I notice no insults going soft?

Heisenberg“ Oh Becca did you hear that sounds like some bitch who's to giant to even walk through a door.

Alcina puts me down and extends her claws and tries to slice Heisenberg.

I sit down and watch them fight I see Donna walk in with Angie.

Becca“ Do-Donna!

Donna stops walking and turns to me and Angie jumps on my lap I smile and clap.

Donna“ Your learning to talk *smiles* How?

I point to Heisenberg who is in a chokehold by Alcina who's laughing at the struggle.

Donna“ Heisenberg is teaching you to speak?

Alcina“ WHAT!?

She tightens the chokehold on Heisenberg and he let's out a gagging noise.

Alcina“ REBECCA SHOULD BE TAUGHT BY ME AS I HAVE A LIBRARY TO ACCESS!

Moreau“ What's going on?

Miranda“ ALCINA RELEASE HEISENBERG AT ONCE!

Alcina“ Yes Mother Miranda.

She drops Heisenberg and he glares at Alcina.

Becca“ Mo-Mother Mi-Miranda!

Mother Miranda looks at me and smiles she pets my hair and Moreau walks past me.

Miranda“ Ethan Winters broke into Rebecca's home he's probably trying to find the child.

Donna“ He's trying to ruin the ceremony.

Alcina“ Mother Miranda before we continue I just have something to say, Heisenberg shouldn't be teaching Becca how to talk it should be me.

Heisenberg“ SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU OVERGROWN SPINAL CORD!

Alcina“ SEE HE'S PROBABLY GOING TO TEACH HER PROFANITY!

I watch them argue again I look at Mother Miranda and she has a confused look on her face.

Miranda“ SILENCE!

They stop arguing and go silent I conjure a tea set and pour myself some tea.

I then fill the glasses I send 1 tea cup to Alcina and the other one to Donna.

Miranda“ All I have to say is I believe Alcina should teach Rebecca how to speak.

Heisenberg“ WHAT!?

Alcina“ *smirks*.

Miranda“ Enlighten me does Rebecca only say names.

Heisenberg“ I THOUGHT I START SMALL!

Alcina“ I guess that makes sense.

Heisenberg“ Thank you.

Alcina“ I mean even idiots know to do that.

Heisenberg“ FUCK YOU!

Becca“ Fu-.

A&H“ DON'T FINISH THAT SENTENCE!

Becca“ *confused*.

The meeting ends and I skip out the church and head home.

*Later*

I'm watching out my window and see a male walking around my garden he has black hair and a fit body.

He looks at my window and he gives me a smile I feel heat rise to my cheeks I close my curtains but I take a peak and see him walking back to the village.

Becca“ *blushes*.

Why do I feel my heart beating so fast?

I call Alcina.

Alcina“ Hello?

Becca“ Hurts.

Alcina“ Becca!

Becca“ Chest hurts.

Alcina“ I'm on my way.

She hangs up and I sit on my couch I stare at the front door.

*Few minutes later*

Alcina walks into my house with a worried look on her face until she sees me.

Alcina“ Rebecca are you ok!?

She sits beside me and I look up towards her and I grab my notepad.

Rebecca“ My chest was hurting and my face was getting hot when I saw this boy in my garden.

I show her what I wrote and she reads it she looks my way and smiles.

Alcina“ Darling I think you fell in love *glares* With a man?

Becca“ *confused*.

Alcina“ *groans* Great now I have two man things to worry about.

I notice a butterfly go past me and I skip after it.

Alcina POV.

I watch my Dear Rebecca skip after a butterfly I go to her phone and dial Mother Miranda's number.

Miranda“ Hello?

Alcina“ Mother Miranda I'm here to inform you that a man has caught Rebecca's attention.

Miranda“ And?

Alcina“ Aren't you concerned!?

Miranda“ Alcina I believe maybe try to find this man see if he's good for Rebecca, maybe having a lover will make Rebecca happy now I have a ceremony to plan don't bother me ever again.

She hangs up and I let out a frustrated growl I want Rebecca to be happy but I should check this man thing to see if he's up to the task.

I walk through the halls and I see Rebecca jumping around trying to get the butterfly.

I pick her up and help her get the butterfly.

Becca“ *cackles*.

She takes her wand out and sends a small blue orb of light to the butterfly it grows into a giant butterfly with razor sharp teeth.

Becca“ *cackles*.

Alcina“ *chuckles*.