Chapter 5.

Rebecca POV.

*Sighs* I'm so happy I notice Ivan walking and I jump in his arms he smiles and kisses my head.

Ivan“ Hello darling.

Becky“ Hi!

Ivan“ *shocked*.

Becky“ *confused*.

He just shakes head and smiles and carries me to the couch we sit down and we cuddle.

Ivan“ These last few days have been great Darling.

Becky“ *giggles*.

I kiss his cheek and we hear the door open and comes in Alcina and her daughters.

Ivan“ *gulps*.

Alcina“ Hello Rebecca Dear this must be Ivan.

She gives him a glare but with a smile I notice Bela and Cassandra having evil smirks.

Bela“ Smells Delicious.

Daniella“ *giggles*.

I sit on Ivan's lap and glare at my niece's and they just giggle Alcina looks at me with a smile.

Ivan“ Should I leave?

Alcina“ Of course not if Rebecca likes you then your not gonna be an issue.

I giggle and nuzzle into his neck and let sleep takeover.

Ivan POV.

I smile and hold Becky close I notice Alcina giving me a glare and she looks at me as if I was the shit under her shoe.

Alcina“ Listen here Man thing Rebecca is important to all of us if you hurt her your messing with the rest of our family.

Ivan“ I don't plan on hurting her Madam.

Alcina“ *scoffs* I'm guessing you don't know how she became our sibling.

Ivan“ *confused* No I don't.

Alcina“ Well I don't know the beginning but I remember I was walking in the woods and I found her in the woods.

Alcina looks like on the verge of tears.

Alcina“ Her dress was half torn her skin bruised and her neck was slashed.

My hold in Rebecca gets tighter.

Alcina“ I saw a man walking towards us with a shovel and I had my suspicions.

Ivan“ You killed him didn't you?

Alcina“ Of course I did.

Bela“ Mother we are going to Auntie library.

Alcina“ *nods* You be careful.

I watch the girls fly away and I turn to Alcina.

Alcina“ I took her to Mother Miranda and she healed and put cadou in her.

Ivan“ You really love her don't you.

Alcina“ She's my sister her and Donna are the only one's I care for Heisenberg and Moreau I don't really care for.

Ivan“ Does Rebecca remember her past.

Alcina“ I don't know part of me hopes not.

Ivan“ Me to.

Alcina looks at me with a kind smile and puts her hand on my shoulder.

Alcina“ Your alright *rolls eyes* For a man.

Ivan“ Thanks?

Rebecca“ *yawns*.

Rebecca wakes up and kisses my cheek and gets off my lap and heads upstairs.

Alcina“ *chuckles*.

Ivan“ *laughs*.