𝟎 𝟐

__

__

0 2
just drive.

LILLIAN'S POV.

my jaw dropped. i studied the notification carefully, rereading it over and over again. no matter how many times i read it, it still said the same thing. the same shocking thing.

@sadiesink started following you!

i refreshed the page at least 20 times before actually settling down. "sadie sink?!" i whispered to myself, shaking my head. this couldn't be real. there's no possible way.

my first instinct was to tell bree. i knew she'd be just as excited as i was; exuberant that i actually was noticed by the one i admire most.

but then i remembered: i had left her on delievered earlier.

so what was i supposed to tell her? that i didn't talk to sadie and she just randomly started following me on instagram? that'd be unreasonable, and it would make bree suspicious.

there was one other person i could ask. someone that was there when it happened.

lil :)
hey mads, do u happen
to know why sadie
sink just followed
me on insta?

sissy <3
was that the girl that
came up to me and
asked for ur insta?

i knew she looked
somewhat familiar

lil :)
wait a minute

she came up to you
and ASKED for it?

sissy <3
yeah some redhead
girl came up to me
and asked for ur
insta so i gave it to her

lil :)
oh

well thanks i guess??
u know she's a
really famous celebrity
right

sissy <3
seriously?? lucky
for you then sis!!

lil :)
yeah i guess so

so sadie had went up to my sister and asked for my insta.

i guess i wasn't the only one showing interest.

the euphoric feeling that coursed through my veins when i realized that sadie had went out of her way to get my insta was overwhelming. i could feel my face flushing as a smile crept across my lips. i couldn't help from laughing audibly, so much that it turned into a slight giggle.