Reminising(is that how you spell that-)

tw: Mentions of physical & mental abuse (Sorry lovelies I don't know what I did-)

Do you remember, when we first met?
When you walked up to me, and we talked, you played me a song. You invited me to meet your friend, and we all started getting along. Playing, 3 little kids, happy together. Do you remember when I told you I was leaving? That I had a job offering that I just couldn't pass up? When I left for the ship, heading straight to snow, and you cried and held me tight. When I told you I had to go, and you only held me tighter. Do you remember when I came back to visit, despite the vision hunt decree, and Inazuma being closed? When you hugged me and told me Tomo was dead? When I stayed a week longer than I should've, just to console you? Do you remember? Or do you just not care?

Divorce papers slammed on the table, along with the clink of a metal ring. Scaramouche rushed outside to get some air. He felt lightheaded, which only brought back memories of when they were young, and Kazuha would take care of him when he was ill. Kazuha scanned the papers, tears dripping onto them. He did it, he drove Scaramouche to the point he just snapped. He knew in these past years he'd been treating Scaramouche a little worse, but he didn't think that badly. Looking back, he realized how bad he'd been. He noticed that he never used to hit Scaramouche like he had in the past 2 years. That he never used to talk down to his husband, never make him cry just to see his tears. He was being a bad husband, and he didn't notice until just then. He couldn't go back now.
It was over.
.
.
.
A/N
This was just Author-San this time. :(
I'm sorry- I just was think about them and my mind spiraled and ORIGINALLY I was going to make this end with that first part being Scara's vows when they got married- well- that didn't happen.. I should be starting work on another with Author-Kun later today (bonk me if I don't) (I should be bonked) and it might be smut? We were going to work on a smut a few days ago but ended up cracking up and not writing. Smut or fluff, we'll figure stuff out.

387 words