An Introduction to Shifting/FAQ

About Me
I know you clicked on this to learn about shifting, but I feel like it would be kinda weird if you just went along with me giving my personal opinions and not knowing who I am. My name is Keya and I'm 13 years old. I enjoy things like art, music, and jewelry making. I own a jewelry business called Jewelz by LJKN. I like the Dream SMP, Harry Potter, and Marvel. My favorite superhero is Iron Man/Wanda, and my favorite Dream SMP canon character is Tubbo. I will try to keep bad grammar to a minimum as I hate reading stories which have bad grammar and I think that nobody should have and nobody deserves to read things like that, unless they are Ted Bundy. I don't particularly enjoy anime. I watched Glitter Force for some time but I've heard MHA is good so I may watch that. 

Ok on with this guide

If you clicked on this, you either want to know more about shifting, you need tips on how to shift, or you're just bored.

Never fear, for I am here. I would consider myself well read on the subject though not an expert. I'm always learning more about shifting every day.

PLEASE CORRECT ME IF I AM WRONG! I would hate to spread misinformation on the topic and if you recognize something that is wrong then please tell me and I will fix it asap.

I can also cure boredom. Go read a book I wrote simply because I was bored. It's on my account sleepypxsta and it's called Idk we'll come back to this

Ok so the rest of this book will be about shifting. 

FAQ

But what exactly is shifting?

Well I'm so glad that you asked! Shifting is basically moving your consciousness to another timeline/reality. It is known more as reality shifting or transliminial shifting.

Some people use methods to be doing this, and some don't. Some methods include the raven method, pillow method, julia method, and melting method. These are all sleep methods but there are awake shifting methods a well.

I understand this may be a little overwhelming, especially if you have never even heard of this before. I'll try to take you through this slowly and be with you every step of the way. If you ever need something or are confused in any way, feel free to reach out to me through the comments or through direct messaging. I check these regularly and will get back to you within 2-3 days. 

Don't be confident that you'll shift on your first try though! It took me 9 months before I shifted for the first time and it took me a long time before I was able to shift again. Even saying this, it's not completely impossible to shift on your first try. There are some people who have done this, but I was not one of them. 

I will be going over things like scripting, affirming, manifesting, signs, and methods. If you ever think that I should add something then tell me that too. The more information, the better. 

Where can I shift?

You can shift literally anywhere in the world. It could be MHA, Hogwarts, the MCU, the Dream SMP. It doesn't even have to be a show/movie either. You could go to an Only Person on Earth DR and have fun being the only person on earth. You could go to a Fame DR to go date Timothee Chalamet or whatever (I'm sorry but I personally think he looks like a minecraft skeleton). You could become a professional singer- sky's the limit with this. 

USE YOUR IMAGINATION! You can shift literally ANYWHERE in the world! YOU COULD GO AND LIVE IN CHINA FOR LITERALLY NO REASON EXCEPT FOR THE FACT THAT YOU WANT TO!

Is shifting real?

Yes. Did you even read the entire chapter before this? 

Is this lucid dreaming?

No! Lucid dreaming is dreaming when shifting is going to an entirely different reality. All the people there are as real as you, whereas in a lucid dream, well, you're dreaming. When you lucid dream, you have full control over what others are doing and it is all happening inside someone's head. This is exploring new universes, realities, timelines. 

There are CIA documents if you don't believe me.

I've lost motivation and have tried to shift for several months. Can you help me?

YESSSSS! This book is for the purpose of helping others with their shifting journey! You can join shifting google classrooms, discord servers, etc. (I'll talk about this in the next part). I found that talking to others who had shifted before and combining all the things they did helped me shift! If you have the right mindset, you will be able to shift. I believe in you bestie <3

What is a CR/DR?

Ok cool. Shifting lingo is hard to understand so I'll give you as much as I know (If I find more then I will add to this list):

CR- Current Reality. This is the reality you are in right now, at this moment.
DR- Desired Reality. This could also mean dream reality but I think this sounds more professional)
CC- Comfort Character. This could be your s/o or someone like a best friend. 
S/O- Significant Other. This is the person you are scripting as your love interest or partner. This is not required as I don't have one anywhere.
WR- Waiting Room. People use these if they have multiple DR's and don't know which one they are shifting to. They can use this to decide where they want to go. 
Y/n- Your name (This isn't really with shifting, it's more Wattpadian but I'll leave it in anyway)

If you have any more then please tell me and I will add them to this list!

Do I have to meditate?

No. I have never shifted while meditating. People use this to calm/empty their minds (I think) so they won't be thinking about other things when they shift. I also think it can get you in a shifty-mood and give you that mindset that you need to shift. 

Can I date Thomas the Train?

I mean I guess you can. I'm not saying that I would do this but I mean if it's the one thing you truly desire in life, then go for it. 

Do I have to shift to a TV show?

No! You could shift to LITERALLY ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD! This is similar to the question above and I will give you the same answer. There was a DR about someone just looking at aesthetic rooms for inspiration for their other DR's. I like going to IKEA to look at the beds/rooms so this might be something I might shift to in the future.

Word Count: 1111

Haha yes I ended it there just for the word count. You will shift tonight.

111 222 333 444

ily <3