Bad To The Bone

Haru: A lot of Pokémon, A lot of dreams!

Yuki: The two of us together, Best Friends!

Unison: Pokémon Best Friends, Starting now!

Haru And Yuki: (So Far On Pokémon Best Friends!)

Haru: (I'm Haruki Sugiyama, or Haru for short. And this is my Partner, Riolu.)

Riolu: (Hi!)

Yuki: (I'm Yukihiko Takamura, or Yuki for short. And this is my Partner Zorua.)

Zorua: (Hey Everyone!)

Haru And Yuki: (The two of us are Best Friends!)

Haru: (Last time, We met an archeologist named Eve who was in the middle of solving the mysteries of a ancient city called Pokémopolis.)

Yuki: (After tons of crazy things happened with giant evil Pokémon, The legendary Pokémon Latios and Latias, And the Legendary Pokémon Princes, Our questions still remain a mystery to all of the stuff that's been happening the past few months.)

Haru: (With that being said, We continue our training for the Pokémon League, That's coming up really soon.)

Yuki: (I wonder what other crazy things might happen.)

With Haru And Yuki

It was around the middle of the night as we see everyone was fast asleep except for Haru and Yuki who were laying on the couch together with Riolu and Zorua who were both asleep also on their Trainers laps. Yuki then breaks the silence as he turns to Haru.

Yuki: Hey Haru?

Haru: Yeah?

Yuki: Still thinking about what happened today?

Haru: Yeah...

Yuki: H and Y told us to be patient about our answers... But...

Haru: I know... I feel the same way...

Haru looks down to his right hand as Yuki looks down to his left.

Haru: Just... What was that glow?...

Yuki: And what do we have anything do do with this?... I'm still so confused...

Haru: Me too... But hey, The Pokémon League's coming up soon so we better get some sleep.

Yuki: Yeah... Guess we'll have to think about this some other time...

Haru: Yeah...

Haru and Yuki both then closed their eyes as they went to sleep...

The Next Day

After going for a quick run in the morning, Haru, Yuki, Riolu, And Zorua met back up with Ash and the others as they were now in Professor Oak's lab to get some advice from him.