CHAPTER 20 : SPECIAL ❤

5 years later....

5 year have passed , many things happened in this 5 years.

When they are in 1st year of their marriage,  they adopt Jungkook who was 15 years old that time so he is 19 years old now.

In their second year they adopt Beomgyu who was 14 years old that time so he is 17 years old now.

In their 3rd year they adopt Jisoo who was 13 years old that time so she is 15 years old now.

In their 4th year they adopt Heesung who was 5 years old that time so he is 6 years old now.

They called Minho , Dad. While they called Jisung , Dada or Eomma.

"Yahh Lee Heesung come back here you little kid!!" Jisung yelled because his youngest son don't want to stop playing.

"Hey heesung-ahh listen to your eomma , i'll buy you ice cream later okay? "  minho stopped his son from running by hugging him tightly .

"Really dad?" His son asked him

"Yes baby "  he replied

"Excuse me Mr.  Lee  Minho can you stop spoiling him? And hey stop calling me eomma how many times should i tell you that i'm a man?" Jisung glared at his husband

Minho chuckled at his husband's action.

"But as far as i remember you are  the girl in this relationship "

"Yeah yeah whatever you will sleep on the couch later "  jisung said and rolled his eyes

"Hey love i'm just kidding , don't make me sleep on the couch again please "  minho back hugged him and make a fake pout.

"eomma can you resist daddy? No right? Forgive him then" Jungkook said , their eldest child.

"Yahh beomgyu oppa give me back my phone!!" they saw their daughter Jisoo, Chasing his brother beomgyu.

"What's that beomgyu? Stop teasing your  sister give her back her phone" jisung told his son.

"Eomma she said i love you to Rosé!!!"
Beomgyu yelled.

"YAHHHHHH I WILL KILL YOU LEE BEOMGYU!!!!" Jisoo shouted.

" Gyu , give her back her phone. Or i will tell dad and eomma that you are in a relationship with Taehyun? "Jungkook whispered to beomgyu.

"Is this blackmailing? "

"Gyu you have a boyfriend? " Minho asked his son.

"Ahh hehe yes dad its taehyun , Uncle Seungmin and Uncle Hyunjin's Eldest son "  beomgyu replied.

"Ohh okay just promise us to pay attention on you studies okay"

"Yes dad"

"How about you Jungkook? Where's your boyfriend? " Jisung asked Jungkook.

"On family vacation dada " Jungkook replied.

"Okay kids i will remind you about our friends reunion okay? Its on friday " Minho remind.

"Copy dad!!" Their children yelled.

Fast forward,  friday.

We arrived at the biggest hotel where our reunion will be held.

Seungmin and Hyunjin approach us along with their sons Taehyun and Riki.

"Riki-ahhhhh " Heesung run towards his bestfriend.

While Beomgyu approached his boyfriend.

Felix and Changbin came along with their daughter,  Rosé. And Jisoo approached her.

Then Chan and Jeongin came along with no one. Why? Bcs they are not married yet haha.

"How have you guys been?" Felix asked.

"We're fine , i can't believe its been a while since we saw each other " Hyunjin replied.

Past forward again hehe , that night at the party bcs they will sleep over on the hotel which own by Minho's Company.

"Eomma , Dad!!!!" Jungkook yelled to the point that the whole hotel can hear him , good thing no other guests is there bcs they reserved it.

"Why Jungkook ?" Minho asked his son.

"I heared moans in Beomgyu's room and taehyun is there!!!"

"Aishh that kids "  jisung and seungmin said in the same time.

"Just let them love haha " Minho told his husband.

"Let your ass" Jisung stand up and walk towards the room where the moans came from.

"Yahh beomgyu-ahh , Taehyun-ahh . Don't forget protection or i'll kick both of your ass you little kids " Jisung said through the door of the room.

"Eomma go away!!!" Beomgyu shouted making jisung chuckled.

"Where's Jisoo and Rosé? Don't tell me they are making out too?" Jisung asked.

"Geez dada you are so dirty minded.  We are here "  Jisoo said to Jisung.

"Hey Sungie do you remember the day you almost killed chan bcs he take innie's virginity? "  Felix asked Jisung.

"Yeah i still remember that and chan i still hate you "

"Hey haha its been 3 years when that happen move on sungie we're getting married next month " chan said while back hugging Jeongin.

"Ohh yeah fin- wait what!?! Getting married?  Next month?  How!?!" Jisubg shouted.

Jeongin raised his hand and show them the engagement ring on his finger.

"Oh my god Congrats!!"

"Congrats bro "

" Congrats Sis "

" Are you mad Hyung?" Jeongin asked his brother , Jisung.

"No i'm not mad.... just skocked. Congrats innie congrats chan "

"Thank you hyung "

Past forward again hehe sorry
On Minho and Jisung's room.

They are cuddling in the bed.

"Hey love many things happed in 5 years of our marriage right?" Jisung asked his husband.

"Hmm" Minho replied.

"And i still can't believe you are mine"  minho added.

"You are my life changer minho"

"You are my life changer too Jisung"

"I love you"

"I love you too "

The End