Kidnapped ✔

Editited - 8th March 2023 

Marinette POV

Finishing my patrol I landed on the Eiffel tower where  I saw the rest of my friends standing.

"It's been a month and not a single akumatization has happened and not even a sentimonster I am not sure what hawkmoth is planning" stated Pegasus.

"Hawkmoth must be planning something" Empress said.

"What do you think LB" asked Bunnix

"Well even I am not sure "I said truthfully.

"Well how about we all calm down and let's talk about it later cause it is getting late" said Viperion.

"Sure "I said nodding my head.

As I swung away from the Eiffel tower I could not help but feel someone was following me. I just turned to look but saw no one there huh I must really need some sleep I thought to myself as I landed on my balcony in my apartment I bought.

"Tikki spots off" I say as a red glow covers me head to toe and then slowly starts to vanish. Once I enter through my balcony and close the balcony door I still can't help but feel I am being watched. "Here Tikki" I say as I hand my kwami a chocolate chip cookies I had baked after my classes with the help of Chloe.

"And here's your cheese Plagg I said giving him his camembert cheese. "Thanks Mari" they both say together. After that I move on to giving the rest of the kwamis there food as they all thanked me together.

I just nod and open my closet and picked my pyjamas. As I entered my bathroom I entered the shower which and opened the tap and let the hot water touch my skin.

TIMESKIP

Exiting the bathroom I walk over to dressing table to brush my hair when I felt a hand cover my mouth. I quickly bit their hand and jumped away from that person. When I looked at them they came launching at me and they were waring a league of assassins uniform. Oh boy I thought as I continued to fight that man when another person came behind and put a cloth on my mouth which had chloroform on it. I tried not to go unconscious but after sometime I could not take it much longer and I pass out.

GOTHAM CITY

Damian's POV

I walked down the halls of Wayne Manor alone since Drake was working on a case in the Batcave and Todd was busy hanging out with that Harper clone and Grayson was on a date with Gordan while Brown and Cass were on a mission with Kane and finally father was on a date with Kyle.

I opened the door to my room and saw the windows which I had closed were now open and I saw something move in the shadows. As I carefully looked around the room my eyes narrowed when I saw something move near my windows. Walking towards them to close it I felt a piece of cloth cover my mouth and then slowly I start to go unconscious.

Unknow Location

A women with long brown hair and green eyes walked into a room where she saw the bluenette and black haired boy passed out and both chained to the floor.

The women smirked to her self and walked out of the room locking the couple inside the room before heading into another room where a elderly man with white hair and dark brown eyes he was wearing a red Hawaiian t-shirt with white hibiscus flowers.

"They are both hear" said the women

"We don't need to this" the man said trying to reason.

"It was a deal and besides they both love each other and even you know that" said the women

"True" he said nodding his head as he left the room.

Words 623

Bug out 🐞