Last Day of School

My name is Jake and I'm 21 and this story is all about how my little brother Joe (who is 14) ended up in pull ups.

"JAKE GO PICK YOUR BROTHER UP FROM SCHOOL" Shouted my mum. "FINE" I shouted back. As I was about to leave my mum hands me some spare clothes of Joe's whilst saying to me "Joe has wet himself" and being the nice big brother I am I didn't say anything and just got in my car and went to pick him up.
I phoned Joe " Im outside". He responded by saying "Im coming". I see him and since I was also picking up Joe's friend (Charlie). They both walked up to the car and got in.
Charlie was Joe's best friend since they were 3.
I say to Joe "Here is a spare change of clothes. You can get changed in the Tesco's bathroom as I need to do some shopping".
We get to Tesco's and Charlie and Joe both get out the car and go into Tesco and both sprint to the gaming isle. I stopped Joe and took him to the Bathroom. Joe has a condition where he can't do a lot of thing by himself which means I
have to change him. Once I've changed him we both sprint to the gaming isle and see that Charlie has got a game in hand. It is the new F1 game and since Mum gave me £100 to buy stuff I thought why not. I also secretly buy Joe some Pull ups (Just in case).
We get home and Joe and Charlie start the download on the F1 Game.
I they say to Mum "I also bought some Pull Ups just in case it happens again.

THE NEXT DAY

I picked up Joe from school again and he had wet himself AGAIN so I told him that I bought him some pull ups to change him into. We went to Costa and went to the bathroom and I changed his underwear for the Pull Up.