First Survival Announcement

It was now time for the elimination

It was now time for the elimination. The girls all walked in one by one, and as they walked in their cell picture came up. Their picture was of the four girls all with their arms out in front of them with their hands flat to the camera. Lena next to Young Eun in a crouch so the shorter girl wasn't looking weird, but Lena looked weird being so short. They were cell YXLY. The first letter of each of their names when spelt out in English.

~~

All the girls were sat in their cells as they danced along to the Signal Song before the lights changed and the top 10 seats became visible.

Then Jin Goo walked out to see all of the girls. "Hello, I'm the Planet Master Yeo Jin Goo. Two months ago 100 girls from Korean China and Japan, who speak different languages and who have different cultures gathered here with the same dream of becoming a K Pop idol. But unfortunately some one will have to leave Girls Planet." This makes it sound like a few are leaving 48 or 49 are leaving.

"At the first survival announcement, a cell will either survive or e eliminated together. Who will stay and who will go among the 33 cells will be decided by the votes of the Planet Guardians. From 164 countries all over the world . We had 39,360,509 votes. Numerous Planet Guardians supported and cheered you on for your dreams. Thank you all." Jin Goo continued to read out from his cards.

"Those votes will decide the ranks from 1 to 17. Only 17 cells will survive and remain in Girls Planet. But those who are eliminated could still have a chance by the masters Planet Pass. Among those who are eliminated, one per group K, C and J will survive with the planet pass. And the five teams who won the connect missions received a benefit during the global vote. Let's see how the benefit affected the girls' survival and elimination. Also, the new Planet TOP 10 changed by voting will be revealed." Once Jin Goo told the girls this it made them nervous. Some girls didn't want to lose their spot, and many wanted to get up there.

"Who will have the honour of becoming the first TOP 10 member that is solely selected by Planet Guardians' votes. "The great story of girls. The first survival announcement of Girls Planet 999. It begins now." Jin Goo asked the girls, ready for tension and tears.

~~

"The first survival announcement of Girls Planet 999. Who will have to leave and who will get to stay? I will now reveal the first survival cell of Girls Planet 999." At Jin Goo's words tension built heavily.

"But before I announce the last place, 17th cell...... I will announce the 16th cell first." Jin Goo told the girls, making them all groan at him. They just wanted to know everyone, who was going through now.

"The cell that placed 16th received the voting benefit from the last Connect Mission." That could be so many cells. "And this cell includes a girl who played the main vocalist in the Connect Mission." That was Young Eun from their cell. They could be 16th place. "The survival cell will be on the screen..... Who will be the first cell to survive?" Jin Goo read out. "The 16th cell survived through Global Voting. The 16th Cell is.... Please show us."