Mafia In The Morning Performance

The masters were out as all of the girls were in the room together as they watched them arrive and they cheered

"Let's do a good job." The Male vocal master told everyone.

All the girls were very excited.

Then Jin Goo walked out. "Where the girls great stories start. Girls Planet 999. Today we're finally starting with the second mission, Combination Mission."

He took a second before he continued. "For this mission, their first cells have gotten disbanded, and the girls have been divided into new teams. In order to show their strengths, they have chosen a position that they feel most confident about, among vocals, dance, or rap positions. Thus they will be showing off their skills on song arranging, choreography making, rap writing and stage producing."

Honestly every girls was scared about what they were going to be showing the masters.

"Today's performances are to take place specially with a live band." Jin Goo revealed to the dance teams, as their vocals were all pre recorded.

And the Planet Band all cheered out as the camera showed them.

"That's the way to go, we need live music." The male vocal master said as all of the masters showed excitement about the live band.

"The winning teams will earn a benefit of 270,000 points" Jin Goo said, getting all the girls excited about the thoughts of winning.

Jin Goo continued a few seconds later. "There are six teams of three members. Three teams of six members. And two teams of nine members. A total of 11 teams will perform."

Tiffany was the first member of the Masters to speak up. "Since they must show their strengths during this mission, I'll look forward to seeing their originality in their performances."

Sunmi speaking up next about the performances. "They're performing in new teams this time. So I'll focus on how they express their strengths and how they pull off the performance."

Jin Goo now continuing. "For today's Combination Mission, we have invited a special master. It's Rap Master Woo Won Jae."

All of the girls cheering for him with the masters, even with them being in two different rooms.

"Woo Won Jae!" Tiffany chanted a few times.

"Let's do a good job." Woo Won Jae told all of the girls, getting them excited for their performance, but nervous for rap teams as he was the Rap master. "I'm happy to be here today. Since I'm a rap master, I'll do my best to evaluate everyone."

"What a sexy voice." Lena heard Xing Qiao say, making her cackle loudly from her seat.

"Girls Planet 999's second mission. Combination Mission, begins now!" Jin Goo announced as the girls got nervous for who was up first.