chapter 38 i'll protect you

after lunch, mu yu intends to leave with mo chiqing, mu shichu for this still have some dependence, even when the other time, also sent mo chiqing a gift.
after they left, mu wenxuan rushed to mu shichu and asked, "grandpa, what you gave goff would not be something passed on to the long-term sister-in-law, would
it?" i remember that was what grandma left you when she left, so that you can keep it safe, is not you recognizing goff?
mu shichu gave a look at mu wenxuan, "you say you, how can you not fight for the point, you can not find me a granddaughter back, give me a grandson let me have
fun?" you say you this indisputable thing, are twenty-seven, but a girlfriend did not get back, you are trying to put me to death?! this

reckless disaster suddenly fell on the head of mu wenxuan, let him suddenly stopped, next to the mujahin "squealing" laughed out, fortunately the disaster is not too obvious.

"laugh! what's so funny about you? "mu shichu this time the gun pointed at mu jialing, "you look at you, have been twenty-three, the university came out what to do, every day to chase the stars, look at your makeup, like what!
mujahideen vomited her tongue, and she hurriedly begged, "grandpa, i know it's wrong, i'm not twenty-three years old, there are two brothers on top of it, i can't do anything but starve myself."
she

was terrible her grandfather said she said, this words if the opening will not stop quickly, she will be nagged to death, she hurriedly gave mu wenxuan made a look.
mu wenxuan but out of the index finger, shaking at mujahin, apparently not intended to help
her.