The Secret

Warning: threesome , boyxboyxboy, daddy kink

Harry's pov

I looked into the mirror , checking myself out. The eyeliner and and mascara really made my eyes more beautiful.  My my lips looked redder as I used my red lipstick.  The oversized sheer black shirt looked good on me. It was so long that it reached my thighs , I could see my panties hugged my hips nicely . Black and red is such a great combination.

I moved around and looked behind , my butt looked perky . I grabbed my own butt and spread my cheeks . I looked appealing and good, really  good. I faced the mirror again , bit my lips and touched my face , even my hands looked good with the black nail polish.  Green eyes were staring back at me. I looked absolutely  beautiful.

Yes. I'm into feminization but nobody really knows about it. My family knows thar I'm gay but not this.  I kept it secret as I don't want to gain any bullies at school.

I was so lost in myself and thinking stuffs that I barely noticed two strong arms around me. After realization hit me, I panicked and turned around , my heart was racing at the speed of  light . Two pairs of hazel eyes were staring at me , and my heart stopped.  I was paralyzed.

ZAYN and ROGER, the biggest crushes of my entire life have discovered my secret . They looked amused . I covered my crotch with my hands, which was only covered by my red panties. My tears were threatening to fall . Now my crushes are gonna make fun of me . I've never felt so exposed and vulnerable in whole pathetic life .

For a whole minute,  none is us said anything.  Then Roger locked the door 9f my room and Zayn approached me.
"Seems like you forgot that we were coming over today. Hmm ??or you were doing that on purpose,  little slut??"He said and grabbed my waist . I felt humiliated,  my cheeks had already gone red and a tear of embarrasment made it down on my cheek . Roger wiped the tear with his and said " Don't cry angel , you look beautiful ".

"Please don't tell others , please d-dont make fun of me ." I managed to say somehow with my shaky and frightened voice .

"Never" both of them said at the same time . Zayn kissed my tears away and I felt Roger kissing my neck.  I was going weak at my knees . I gasped when Zayn grabbed my left asscheek and Roger grabbed another one . Zayn took advantage of this and slipped his tongue in my mouth. On the other hand,  Roger slipped his hand under my shirt and traced my nipple with his pointy finger , then he lifted my shirt and latched his mouth on my nipple sucking it like a hungry baby , while playing with the other three .

" so beautiful babe, now get on your knees baby boy ." Zayn spoke after breaking off the kiss , still panting hard like me .

I got on my knees and saw the delicious tents on their groin area . That made me proud  because I didn't embarrass myself,  instead I turned them on . I  was over the moon and horny as fuck at same time . The thought of having both of their cocks made me drool . I unzipped Zayn's pants and pulled out his long fat cock . Roger took off his pants along with his boxers himself and stood in front of me . Both of their huge cocks were leaking precum . I liked mu lips and wrapped my hands their lengths . I decided to pay attention to Roger first , so I took him in my mouth and stroked zayn with my hand . Both of them moaned out of pleasure. Soon Roger fisted my hair , took control and I let fuck my mouth . My own dick was straining against my panties but I couldn't do anything about it as I continued giving zayn handjob .
As I continued , both of them carried on cursing , complementing me and moaning.  I took my mouth off Roger's cock to breathe. He slapped my face lightly with his throbbing  hard cock but now I took zayn in my wet mouth and kept licking and sucking it as my life was dependent on this . Roger looked at us and chucled , saying " Harreh , i never thought you would be such a sexy little thing ".

Zayn pulled out of my mouth and let Roger carry me to the bed .

" on your fours baby boy" Roger ordered me and I being the good boy , obeyed him saying,  " yess daddy ".

He spanked me hard and pulled down my red pantiesand started French kissing my hole . It felt so good .

Zayn was looking at us from the other side of the bed, fully naked , lazily jerking himself off . After opening me enough with his tongue,  Roger made an eye contact with zayn . Then zayn looked at me and said " come on slut, sit on daddy's cock ". I eyed his big shaft hungrily and approached him and straddled his lap . He tore off my sheer shirt and grabbed my hips guiding me to slowly sink down on his cock . It hurt so much but he gave me time to adjust . After he was fully inside me I started rocking on his lap and he kept thrust upwards . I was in pure bliss as he stabbed my spot repeatedly.  I felt another pair of hands grabbing me from behind and something huge touching my butthole , which was already stuffed with a long , fat , veiny cock .

Roger slowly entered me from behind and I cried out of pain . These two are gonna be death of me !! They were tearing me apart but I was in too much pleasure to tell them to stop. They both Started to moving inside me . Tears made their way down on my cheeks .  Zayn kissed them away as he kept thrusting upwards.
" Harreh,  you're doing so good baby , you feel so good around us . Such a good boy for your daddies , isn't he Roger?? " zayn said . Roger kissed my shoulder and rocked his dick harder into me along with his brother. " yess baby , you're making us so proud,  such a good little slut " Roger replied.  Zayn kept kissing my mouth and neck , Roger kept giving me hickeys as both of them fucked into me harder and deeper . They made me such a moaning mess. My cock was going to fall off . Sounds of slapping skin against each other echoed in my room . After begging a lot to them , Finally zayn started to jerk me off . With a mantra of "daddy" I came hard between zayn and I . Some more hard and sloppy thrusts,  then I felt them shooting their hot cum into my ass . We came down from our highs and panting hard . They stayed inside me for a while,  then slowly pulled out trying not to hurt me. I could feel their hot cym oozing out of my abused hole . I was feeling sticky and nice .

" best fuck ever!!" Zayn said looking at my fucked out face . Roger clicked some pictures of my post sex appearance,  especially of that creampie.

" we should definitely do it again , right Haz??" Roger asked me . "Sure " I replied,  even though I knew it was hard to keep up with the pain in my ass but it was definitely worth it . Zayn cleaned my body with a towel . Then both of them slipped into my bed again cuddling me and within few minutes we fell asleep.

Hey pals , I know it's not really a good one , but I tried , so enjoy 🤗🤗